Full Tilt HUD problems since new FT update

Default Full Tilt HUD problems since new FT update

Since the update my HUD acts very erratic. It updates everyonce in a while and only for certain players. I play 4-6 tables of 6 max limit holdem and sometimes a few tables stats don't even show up. I will play at least 100 hands with certain players at the table and it will only have about 10 hands recorded for them. Also, if a new player comes to the table it will still have the old players stats. I am running Vista, and Version 1.08 of holdem manager.

Please help.

You need to update to the latest Beta 1.09.20: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

I have the latest beta patch (1.09 20a) and i am not running anything other than Fulltilt and HEM. My HUD usually pops up on about half of my tables (i play 12) and then doesn't refresh stats most of the time. I am running FT, HEM, and the HUD in Admin mode on windows Vista. What else can I do to fix this?

What kind of tables are you playing? Deep tables?? There seems to be an issue with the deep tables and the HUD at FTP currently.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14487

Yes, I play mostly deep tables. I noticed they are the only ones not working although some of them still seem to have stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmau6 View Post
    Yes, I play mostly deep tables. I noticed they are the only ones not working although some of them still seem to have stats.
    I am forwarding this thread to the developers. There is at least one other similar thread from yesterday. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...1543#post71543

Are all the hands importing properly to HM and the issue is solely with the HUD display? Mike may want you to try and reproduce the problem with logging enabled and take screenshots of the Table Window, Table Manager, and contents of the \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Can you post a screenshot of the tables, the table manager and the contents of the importing\hud data folder? Every one of these threads I've looked at, it seems the auto-importing isnt working for the tables in question.

The work-around is to restart FTP every time you play and clear out the folder that FTP writes the hand histories to before you start.

Can do. I'll take one when I play tmr.