HEM2 Active Player Window STILL NOT THERE?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEM2 Active Player Window STILL NOT THERE?

Hi, I have been (and so have others) asking for HEM1's Active Player Window to be made a feature of HEM2 (for us PKR users, a HUD is not an option)...

I have tried looking everywhere but cannot find it... The only thing I can see that is close, is the 'player summary's' section, which would be great IF you could just click on the 'active player' and see their stats. It looks like you have to manually search through every player in the database to find the person you need to get stats on...

Can you please add the option of having a list of 'active players' so that you can simply click on the required name to get the stats? Or if this is already a feature, please tell me how to use it?

Thankyou

I have now found the active player window section, but the list does not include all of the players I am playing against, it seems to jump between tables, therefore you get a list of 6 players, then 3 seconds later the list changes to the players on 'table 4', then 3 seconds later it changes again to the 6 players on 'tabale 2'...

Is there an option to just show a list of ALL active players, not just those at 1 random table? HEM2 is not clicking my buttons at the moment, sooo many bad thigns about it!

Thank you, writing this up. PKR is a crazy site.

Please be specific about what you want to see, it's hard to see what you mean by your last sentence. PM me suggestions.

What would be very useful is to have the 'Active players window' just as we had on HM1, with the list of all the players (with their stats) active on your tables grouped on one page.

same here. very important for PKR players

As armonica says, the current HM2 active player window shows only 1 table of players stats at a time (i guess the latest table's HH to be imported), not all 9 tables (for example) worth of players... It just need ammending so that ALL currently active players are listed, not just the current ones on 1 tbale...

Thanks very much for this

Quote Originally Posted by James666Poker View Post
    As armonica says, the current HM2 active player window shows only 1 table of players stats at a time (i guess the latest table's HH to be imported), not all 9 tables (for example) worth of players... It just need ammending so that ALL currently active players are listed, not just the current ones on 1 tbale...

Thanks very much for this
    any news on this theme. Active player windows for PKR User. We're asking for month now and still no real answer on this.

thx

PKR is a tracking software unfriendly pokerclient and doesn't allow a HUD on more than 1 table.

For this reason the active player table window is unable to display stats on ALL active players.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

bumping this

is there still no "active players window"?

im trying to find a solution for getting stats at microgaming HU tables.
    since hands are being imported. i should be able to gets stats, no?

The closest thing (aka the HM2 version of the HM1 APDW) is the Opponents > Player Analysis > Players in Active Session side bar when playing. See image below.

active-session-players.PNG