EV calculations not working!

Default EV calculations not working!

Hi. I use Holdem Manager 1.08.04. "$ won" and "$ ev won" columns always have the same value...

Looking at the specific hands, it calculates well the cEV diff, but always gives 0 on the $EV diff column... Anyone knows why is this happening? Because now, on the graph, both lines are the same.

I have already done the Options -> Fix EV for current player, without results...

Any help would be much appretiated, i bought holdem manager for this feature...

Thanks in advance!

Please try updating to 1.09 beta 20 from the link in my signature. Then create a new database and import some of your archived hands.

If that doesn't help, please zip and email the HHs to support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Thank you for your answer fozzy!

I tried your suggestion and it still doesn't work. Though i found some valuable new information, i think. Everything works just fine if we are talking about nine/ten hand sit and go's on stars. Though when it comes to 6 handed turbo sit and go's on stars, the problem i told you about in the previous post happens...

Could this be a Holdem Manager bug? or is it just a problem on my configuration?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please try updating to 1.09 beta 20 from the link in my signature. Then create a new database and import some of your archived hands.

If that doesn't help, please zip and email the HHs to support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

I couldn't say honestly, but if you can email those hands to the support address, the support manager or developer will take a look at them.

Suffering form the exact same problem, now in 2/8/2011. Was it ever resolved?

If you're playing PokerStars HYPER TURBO's EV isn't fixed yet.

EV works for all other STTs.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here