Incorrect buy-in ongame.it

Default Incorrect buy-in ongame.it

HM2 does not recognize buy in on ongame.it and specially gdpoker hand histories
    Every tournament i play was imported with the standard buy in (11euros).

I can't also play cash game 'cause hm2 wasn't able to import hand histories.

Thumbs down

Same here. Tournament hands are imported with standard 11$ buy-in, and no cash game hand gets imported: of approximately 13.5k hands 9000 are discarded as errors, the remaining seems to be imported but doesn't show up anywhere in the UI.
    DB migration from HM1 to HM2 worked so far, but auto import doesn't and neither does HUD, tablefinder cannot find a table in any way so the software is pretty useles now. I'm going back to HM1 till those issues are fixed.

Please zip and email hands with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Quote Originally Posted by i2aiden View Post
    HM2 does not recognize buy in on ongame.it and specially gdpoker hand histories
    Every tournament i play was imported with the standard buy in (11euros).

I can't also play cash game 'cause hm2 wasn't able to import hand histories.
    I have the exact same problem. "Old" ongame hand histories show wrong buy in (11€) sizes this especially for DON sit&go's but also freerolls are reported with a 11€ buy in.

It's seems HM2 (i have latest version available) is unable to recognize DON's.

Every winning game is reported as Position 0 (Prize pool is the same 1st to 5th place) so every won prize is not reported.

I tried to manually edit some buy ins (but game played are thousands......) but HM2 dont accept it and dont save the correct edited tournament result.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    I have the exact same problem. "Old" ongame hand histories show wrong buy in (11€) sizes this especially for DON sit&go's but also freerolls are reported with a 11€ buy in.

It's seems HM2 (i have latest version available) is unable to recognize DON's.

Every winning game is reported as Position 0 (Prize pool is the same 1st to 5th place) so every won prize is not reported.

I tried to manually edit some buy ins (but game played are thousands......) but HM2 dont accept it and dont save the correct edited tournament result.
    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.