Tournament Info Wrong

Default Tournament Info Wrong

Hey Admins and Mods when I just completed an 5$ rebuy on Stars a bit ago all the info in the tournament report was wrong said there was 133 players in when there were in fact 1432 and said I finished ninth when I finished 182 and it said I did no rebuys when I did double stack to begin with and add on at break...it also said I won nothing when I in fact won 26.26.

I know I can edit and fix this tournament as I already have ...but is there something wrong with my HEM? I dont want to have to wonder when I im multi tabling and get busted out if HEM is going to record my session/sessions right,and I cant and dont have the time to manually correct them.

What potentially is the problem or is this just a bug with rebuy tourneys or tourneys in general??? Thanks in advance

Your font hurts my eyes.

Please use the latest Beta 1.09.19 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and make sure you are requesting and importing the summaries for each tourney. This will fix the wrong values

and make sure you are requesting and importing the summaries for each tourney. This will fix the wrong values

sorry for the font bolded...what do you mean from the above stated requesting and importing the summaries? How do I go about doing this what is this?

Pokerstars Client -> Requests -> tournament history.

You receive it via mail and need to import the data: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=43

Why do I need to manually give HEM the tourney summary and all...did it not use to keep all that track accurately before,as I remember before it did at least in the 4.40 180 mans and 12 180 mans for sure.I never had to manually put in tourney summarys for those

We need the informations because the handhistories from the tourneys don't contain them