Do we have to buy NoteCaddy seperatley? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Are you running hm2 like a trial or did you enter the alpha key? I tried entering an alpha key and it wouldn't work. I was able to bind a notecaddy license to an alpha key which is weird that the hm server didn't block it. I changed it to prevent that from happening

are you viewing hidden operating system files? I think maybe you need a purchased key for that file to even be there. I did send an email to the hm people trying to clarify the 6 months question
    As said, I entered my alpha key. Thank you for clarifying the 6 months question.
    I have still the e-mail from Brent Clearman from 30th of june: 'I've also been authorized to give everyone who participated in the Alpha program a free 6 month Pro Combo license once we start selling the product. '
    Last edited by shahrad; 11-05-2011 at 06:53 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by shahrad View Post
    As said, I entered my alpha key. Thank you for clarifying the 6 months question.
    I have still the e-mail from Brent Clearman from 30th of june: 'I've also been authorized to give everyone who participated in the Alpha program a free 6 month Pro Combo license once we start selling the product. '
    I really want to clear this up for you but I am afraid there's nothing I can do other than refer you back to Brent. I can't even give myself licenses fwiw. Once you get it sorted, please pm or email me and I'll make sure you get a full nc combo license attached

Yes, alpha testers who helped early on with HM2 will be able to use a 6 month trial for HM2. In another week or so I'll be going through the list and assigning 6 month trials.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Money View Post
    Yes, alpha testers who helped early on with HM2 will be able to use a 6 month trial for HM2. In another week or so I'll be going through the list and assigning 6 month trials.
    I mean, once we will purchase it anyways, so please be generous (as promised) and allow us our little joy to use its full functionality.

Banned

Now I have received like was promised a new license for 6 months. The old problems exist and no license is written in the XHEO folder. You might need to link the new license to NC, cause when I tried it, it said a HM2 key is already linked to your NC.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by shahrad View Post
    Now I have received like was promised a new license for 6 months. The old problems exist and no license is written in the XHEO folder. You might need to link the new license to NC, cause when I tried it, it said a HM2 key is already linked to your NC.
    does your new license start with hm2-?

If so, please send it to me. If not, what does it start with? I need to sort this with the hm crew. I obviously have every intention of sorting this asap but I hope you understand I have 0 control over the licensing system