FTP scanner sucks hardcore - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

With Beta 20 FTP Cash game 1/2 6-max:

- Open tables seems to be too much faster.

- The filtering for cap tables is not working again.

- Now, it´s possible to do other tasks during the scanning.

- Something tell me that the information we get from scanner arent reliable indeed.

- The hud freezes, a player leave the table , other one seat, and the hud does not update or take a looooooong time to do it.

- Sometimes i click to open a table and nothing happens, but if i click the lobby once the buttons "open" backs to work.
    Last edited by dragonrib; 07-23-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecDec View Post
    It's actually client side with turbo as it is a turbo for the client side ... I am capable of reading the instructions
    +1
    Beta 20
    FTP FL Holdem - All Stakes and Sizes fail to return any tables

Beta 20:

Join and open button does not work for me. Plus the option of setting my screename and seing table that I play at in green and those on waiting list in orange does not work either.

Quote Originally Posted by chap View Post
    +1
    Beta 20
    FTP FL Holdem - All Stakes and Sizes fail to return any tables
    There's a typo when trying to scan fixed limit.

Check "pot limit" instead of "fixed limit" as "struct" in the scanner,
    and it will scan the fixed limit tables.

We will fix that typo asap.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrib View Post
    - The filtering for cap tables is not working again.
    We will fix that.

- Something tell me that the information we get from scanner arent reliable indeed.
    Within the next week we will add a couple of more scanners.

Quote Originally Posted by BNTRL View Post
    Join and open button does not work for me. Plus the option of setting my screename and seing table that I play at in green and those on waiting list in orange does not work either.
    The next scanner update will solve these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    Mr. Snood. I have every confidence that this is true and that you will return this to the great product it was before the update. With that said, if the product is not restored before the trial expires I believe you should extend the trial so your customer who play only on FT get to see the product in its finished state before making a purchase decision.

This FT update is not your fault, but you need to understand where some people will be hesitant to buy before we see the bugs fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Snood View Post
    Absolutely.
    It's not urgent right now as everybody should have at least a week left,
    but I will talk to Roy about that.

Have you tried beta 19?
    Down to two days before trial expires. Will we be getting that extension? I am still on beta 20 and things still arent working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    Down to two days before trial expires. Will we be getting that extension? I am still on beta 20 and things still arent working properly.
    Mine shows today as the last day of the trial. I'm hoping you'll put out an extension by tomorrow? Considering the number of issues that are cropping up on a daily basis, extending the beta before our trials run out would make sense.

And on a bug note:

I noticed today that server-side FTP is not recognizing the table hit_the_nuts properly. It appears to be misspelled as hithe_nuts. Somehow, it is managing to grab the data, but it won't open the table.

My trial is done and I haven't seen it work yet, because I play PLO. Can we please extend the trial. I intend to purchase this software, but I need to see it work first.

Thanks

FWIW, maybe 1.5 months ago I was pretty much sold on the scanner. I loved it and I was certain to buy it. But then the P5 update broke Ongame support and the FTP update brought numerous problems (and it's not just FTP). All of this seriously devalues the product to me. Quite frankly, $64 is a hefty price tag but it might be justifiable for a well-rounded, feature-rich product ... but the table scanner is not there yet ... still far from it. And one could of course blame it on the FTP update. But look at what TableScan Turbo has achieved since the update. I think that scanner is currently superior to this one here. Plus it's in free beta right now. So I have changed scanners. Nevertheless I'm still interested in the HEM scanner as it has features which other don't have (yet) like Omaha support, scoring or server-side scanning. But right now I'm not prepared to spend any money on this. Frankly I think that the scanner should go back to beta. And for the future it also does not instill me with a lot of trust that the Turbo Beta guy with the free software was able to fix the FTP problems faster and more reliably than the makers of this rather expensive software.

This might sound harsh but it's my view on things.