How to get Street-by-Street HUD - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yes, the pokerclient has to be in English.

There are no plans to support the .it (in Italian) client.
    You can't change the language to English, during the installation process of the pokerclient??
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Yes, the pokerclient has to be in English.

There are no plans to support the .it (in Italian) client.
    You can't change the language to English, during the installation process of the pokerclient??
    Hey Patvs thanks for the quick reply.

Apparently for some reason the default language of the poker client is italian and that can't be switched even during installation. (at least on the skin i'm running tests on)

Thanks anyways

For Ipoker client (also Party client) language can be set only during installation process.
    Ongame, Stars, Cake and some other clients allow this via menu oprions.
    Pacific client can be switched to EN via menu, but since there is a bug in their localized versions, it must be installed initially in EN (and downloaded from EN page of their site).

If you can not find language option when installing poker client - to set EN there - HM will not work with it.

Did all the steps and doesnt work for me. I play NL200 zoom

Please perform these steps, email the response with a link to your post to support@holdemmanager.com

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a teamviewer session. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock

This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._5.1.13999.exe

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I set up street by street for 6 max games and its working fine no probs but however I try to get it working for Hu SNGS it just don't work does it even work for SNG games? Someone mentioned that its does.

If it does can you tell me how to set it up?

mine

m7kREzt.png
    Last edited by Zhhy; 03-01-2013 at 10:54 AM.

First thing: Do not use "any" in settings

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    First thing: Do not use "any" in settings
    So it does work for hu SNGS? Because in your first post ITT is says cash games only?

Try deleting the 'first Any, Any >Pre PS' line from the site options--> applied configurations.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Try deleting the 'first Any, Any >Pre PS' line from the site options--> applied configurations.
    Patvs I was told that Street By Street does not work for heads up SNGS or SNGS in general only cash games is this right or wrong?