Quick Question on notes

Default Quick Question on notes

Lets say I meet a guy in a tournament and want to take notes. I take notes down and then a few days later encounter him in a 6 max cash game. Will my notes show up for that player in a 6max cash game?

If so is there a way to not show the notes? I really dont want to have tourney notes in a cash game as they both require totally different play styles. The same question applies to different types of games (NL cash vs limit) or (nl cash vs omaha tourney) etc.

Yes. The Note Icon is the small asterisk on the HUD. You can also see/edit the notes thru the HUD Options > launch Active Player Details Window

I know there is a note icon. What I meant was would those notes appear on the player anytime I meet them? No matter which type of game I encounter them in?

I.E. Meet player xyz in a 6 max NL 1/2 game and then a week later play a Tournament and the player is at my table. Will the notes I take on him from the 1/2 game appear on him for the tournament as well? If so is there an option to filter notes based on certain game types?

I guess I should have been more specific. Yes, Player Notes follow the Player, and are not separated by game type. I would suggest something simple like a section in the notes window with a T: header and one with a C: or $:, to keep em organized that way.