Fold to 3 Bet

Thread: Fold to 3 Bet

Default Fold to 3 Bet

I've been using a HUD stat, Fold to three-bet, since the release of HM2 and it's worked fine. Today, with the patch to 5539 this stat is no longer appearing in my HUD. I just get a '//' to indicate there's something wrong. I can no longer find this stat in the stat list so I'm guessing it's had a name change. I don't need positional awareness, just a 'fold to 3 bet'. Can you tell me if this stat has been renamed or no longer available?

ty

Edit: I'm referring post flop.

Click reset, reimport the HUD, or change to the corresponding HUD stat in HUD options - I'm not sure from here what the exact stat is you are meaning.

Here is the stat definition from http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...finitions#3bet
    Screenshot-2.png

Here is the stat settings described by (I think) Patvs as a standard HUD config for newbies.
    4b642a31efa4f.jpg

Here is the stat in my HM1
    Screenshot-1.png

I imported my HM1 HUD profiles into the HM2 beta and everything (including the 'fold to 3-bet' stat) worked like a treat until the 'live' version 5539 in which this stat disappeared. Or at least I can't find it anymore.

I think they moved some stats to different categories, and that made them disappear from existing HUDs. I had the same problem with several stats with this build. Deleting the stats and re-adding them fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zobags View Post
    I think they moved some stats to different categories, and that made them disappear from existing HUDs. I had the same problem with several stats with this build. Deleting the stats and re-adding them fixed the problem.
    I'm guessing you're right. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the new name is. I've been thru the stats and can find 'fold to 3-bet (ip)' and 'fold to 3-bet (op)' but not a simple 'fold to 3-bet'. The developers are under a huge workload, I guess they missed this one.

Edit: Looks like we're not the only ones who found this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ud-ongame.html
    Last edited by Not Excessive; 11-04-2011 at 11:12 PM.

It is in the "vs 3Bet" section, titled "PF Fold to 3Bet".

Quote Originally Posted by Zobags View Post
    It is in the "vs 3Bet" section, titled "PF Fold to 3Bet".
    The original was 'fold to 3-bet' and to be honest I have no idea if that was pre-flop, post-flop or total... I was assuming it was total.

Well there's preflop fold to 3bet, and there is post flop (raise cbet-fold to 3bet)

Use the stat in the list that you wish to see regarding your opponent if you're not sure.

This snippet of information from the 2+2 forum would have been very helpful:

Quote Originally Posted by RDB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tommycee2
    However, I could not find the 3b and fvs3b as totals. You have to choose pre-flop or post-flop, so the numbers will not mean exactly what they did before.
    The naming of some of the HUD stats has changed slightly. The "3-Bet" and "Fold to 3-bet" HUD stats in HM1 only referred to Preflop 3 bets so they will be equal to "PF 3Bet" and "PF Fold to 3Bet" in HM2. There are no 3b stats that "combine" preflop and postflop situations in HM1 or HM2.

Also take note that these stats - and their definitions - will be added to the Report stats and the Stat FAQ's in the near future. The idea is to debug any that need it and get the naming conventions worked out in the HUD first before adding them to the Reports and FAQ's.
    Original here Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - Holdem Manager Support