Hands processing - notes aren`t adding
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Hands processing - notes aren`t adding

Hello guys!

I`ve just updated the HEM to 0.5539, ran the note caddy, succesfully! but, when i went to a window "Creating notes" and clicked on the start button, the hands began to be processed, but "notes added" remained at zero point from the beginning to end.

Is it still not working properly, or am i doing something wrong? Site is Party Poker.

Thanks!

And btw, the HEM is gonna be very and very great when its finally fixed imo, keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Broot; 11-03-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broot View Post
    Hello guys!

I`ve just updated the HEM to 0.5539, ran the note caddy, succesfully! but, when i went to a window "Creating notes" and clicked on the start button, the hands began to be processed, but "notes added" remained at zero point from the beginning to end.

Is it still not working properly, or am i doing something wrong? Site is Party Poker.

Thanks!

And btw, the HEM is gonna be very and very great when its finally fixed imo, keep up the good work!
    at 2.1.0 its the same.

franky.

Note Caddy starts processing 9 Hands/sec and goes down to 0.00 Hands/sec after a few seconds.
    The DB is about 4.600.000 Hands and 4.200.000 Hands I have processed with Note Caddy during the Beta. (Beta worked fine with about 110.0 Hands/sec).
    I created a new Test Database with only 140.000 hans and now NC works properly with 153 Hands/sec. Does this mean that I have to reimport all my hands and start creating Notes from the begining? Please, No!!

No direction but to trust the final destination

have you guys tried file->reset notes

then "create notes" on the start page. If you still have problems, please send a log by following these instructions: How to make a log and send it to support

make sure that logging is enabled within NC otherwise the log won't say much

I hope the problem could be solverd without resetting the notes. A DB with about 4.600.000 Hand will take a very long time for creating notes...

No direction but to trust the final destination

depends on CPU speed. My computer does 450 hps so at that speed it would be like 3 hours

I'm trying to run Notecaddy for the first time now and am also having performance issues. Are there any steps I should take to speed it up? I have quite a fast computer with Intel i7 CPU 950 @3.07Ghz, 12GB RAM and HM2 and my database is on an SSD drive and even dedicating 6 or even 8 threads to the process, it doesn't seem to get going. It is processing an estimated 11.2million hands starting off at a speed of around 3 hands per second and this speed just keeps dropping until it reaches 0. It tells me it is processing hand 510977 but this doesnt change all the time I have it running so it looks to me like nothing is happening.

I hadn't tried the 'reset notes' option as it was the first time I had used notecaddy anyway, but having just tried it now it was running very quickly with speeds of up to 550 H/s. However, having reached processing hand number 510510 of 11238606, it seems to have stopped again and the once 550H/s speed is now slowing dropping every second without any hands actually being processed.

Maybe it has something to do with Hand processing:
    In my DB I have players with over 50.000 Hands and not one Note Caddy Note is shown. I know that a lot of Hands were processed during the beta and I could see the NC notes. Now there is nothing....

have the same troubles with my notecaddy.
    reseted now the notes and gonna try to create them again..