Hands processing - notes aren`t adding - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

sreticentv when will there be an update so we can use NC again?
    I havent been able to use it since HM2 lunch, do you need more logs or?

EDIT Actually it started when it was in beta, and I was going to try HM2 to see if it was working on Stars but already then I was not able to create nots. So I could not test it and was using HM1 with NC. But when you released the new beta for HM1 NC that one broke also
    Last edited by melles; 11-04-2011 at 08:04 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

there was a new issue with non english OS. Now that has been tested and resolved

2.1.0.1 is out for standalone and HM2 should work for you again with the new patch (not sure when that is)

also, a Polish language computer has been added into the test rotation so this will hopefully never happen again

I just tried 2.1.0.1 for HM1 and its the same problem!!!

Why is it not fixed, I told you "10-23-2011 11:00 PM" about the problem for Swedish OS on the RängeMeister.
    Then you told me it was fixed and I tried it and told you it didnt work "10-30-2011 11:12 PM" its been two weeks since the problem showed up.

EDIT: If I use filters it goes really fast few k hands pers sec. If I dont use filters it goes really slow 0.4h per sec.
    EDIT2: WTF now it takes notes, and it works with filters nice.
    Last edited by melles; 11-04-2011 at 09:43 PM.

I updated to 2.0.0.5559 and reset my Notes. Then started creating the notes new and NC is processing 150 hands/sec. After 500.000 Hands everything seems to be fine. Created much more Notes then before per player. So far so good...
    Seems that the problems are solved for me with this patch. After processing all Hands I will see if its done and give a short feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepycat View Post
    I updated to 2.0.0.5559 and reset my Notes. Then started creating the notes new and NC is processing 150 hands/sec. After 500.000 Hands everything seems to be fine. Created much more Notes then before per player. So far so good...
    Seems that the problems are solved for me with this patch. After processing all Hands I will see if its done and give a short feedback.
    my fingers are crossed but in any case I am here to keep fixing stuff

Nice its seems to work for me now after the patch.

doesnt work for me, already stop creating notes at middle of my DB, its suddenly stop.
    In hands per sec you can see the number of hands being processed getting slow and slow but it does not create notes anymore. It doesnt work when im playing. I got my OS in Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by juanma1331 View Post
    doesnt work for me, already stop creating notes at middle of my DB, its suddenly stop.
    In hands per sec you can see the number of hands being processed getting slow and slow but it does not create notes anymore. It doesnt work when im playing. I got my OS in Spanish
    do you have too many hands to maybe zip up and send/post for me? I am working on a diagnostic mode today for this type of mysterious issue but if I could replicate it locally it would be trivial to fix.

As you can hopefully see I am very dedicated to making sure everything works 100% so please believe we'll have everything resolved for you very soon

how many hands do you need? i will send them, what email do i use for this
    ty for your dedication

support@notecaddy.com

I don't know how many you have in your db. If it's not too much maybe mega upload all? Another user already did and I am working with it now so maybe I find the issue with that but I want to be 100% sure