Hands processing - notes aren`t adding - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I've now set HM2 up on a second computer and have run notecaddy on there. This time on a smaller, 4.9million hand database. Same problem. Processes the hands fine at a decent speed but then this one has stopped whilst processing hand 509401. Struggling to get much passed the half million hand mark.

I'm just in the process of re-importing all of the hands in the database on my original computer and was planning on trying to notecaddy them again, I have a feeling it will get stuck around hand 500000 again though... Does anybody have a working version or is this just affecting some of us?

It's still importing now with a stable speed of about 370 HPS. right now hand 830'000 of 1.8M.
    As mentioned, I reseted the notes and started all over again.

No direction but to trust the final destination

anyone still having problems (other than it freezing) please send an email to support@notecaddy.com with your screen name here or a quick description of the issue and your teamviewer details if you'll allow me to control your desktop so I can quickly analyze what's going on. I will be available till 9:30 EST

Quote Originally Posted by gareth336 View Post
    I've now set HM2 up on a second computer and have run notecaddy on there. This time on a smaller, 4.9million hand database. Same problem. Processes the hands fine at a decent speed but then this one has stopped whilst processing hand 509401. Struggling to get much passed the half million hand mark.

I'm just in the process of re-importing all of the hands in the database on my original computer and was planning on trying to notecaddy them again, I have a feeling it will get stuck around hand 500000 again though... Does anybody have a working version or is this just affecting some of us?
    +1 ssame problem for me... only 100k hand database. But notecaddy craps out 1/2 through the import ... lags and slowly counts dwon to no notes per second. Reset twice same thing at diffrent parts along the way

same problem here, reseted the notes 2 times and nothing, its still slow the speed at the middle of my DB

These issues will be worked on intensely until they are definitely fixed

I created a New DB. At first I imported 90.000 of my own played Hands and NC processed about 35 Hands/sec. After that I imported 140.000 mining hands and NC processed 165 Hands/sec !!
    But I only get 3, 4 or 5 Notes per Player. I have 9000 hands from a player and the only Notes are "when holding straight draw played aggressively" and "when holding flush draw played aggressively". I think there are a lot of Notes missing. I use the pre defined definitions and only removed the definitions with "WiZ".

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepycat View Post
    I created a New DB. At first I imported 90.000 of my own played Hands and NC processed about 35 Hands/sec. After that I imported 140.000 mining hands and NC processed 165 Hands/sec !!
    But I only get 3, 4 or 5 Notes per Player. I have 9000 hands from a player and the only Notes are "when holding straight draw played aggressively" and "when holding flush draw played aggressively". I think there are a lot of Notes missing. I use the pre defined definitions and only removed the definitions with "WiZ".
    hi sleepycat,

indeed their remains a licensing issue. Yesterday's fix overrode it so you could go into the screen itself but failed to override it for pulling notes so it thinks you're still on a trial. This is being addressed currently

So you think it does not make sense to create new notes at this time? Should I better wait for a new update?

indeed