effective stack filter not working

Default effective stack filter not working

I just downloaded the latest update and this filter is still not working. It does now "remember" its setting, and shows a report, but when I click on one of the hands it does not satisfiy the filter's conditions.

More specifically, I want to to see how profitbale it is to play shortstacks ( 50 big blinds or less) HU. So I set the effective stacks to less than 25BB (because 1 BB= 2 big blinds, right?). I get a result. Then I click on one of the hands and it shows me a hand where the effective stacks were 90 big blinds.

Am I missing something?

Where exactly is this "Effective Stats" Filter?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Not "Effective Stats", I said "Effective Stacks"

It's in the Main Filters tab after you click Filter then Edit.

bb in this case is just big blinds btw but that still wouldnt account for the 90bb but ive tested it over a decent sample and its working fine so you might have an older version please try http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe and if its still showing some hands incorrectly please export and email the HH to me morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.