HUD stats interpretation

Default HUD stats interpretation

hi

In the stats that I underlined, the number 32 is the number of hands played in the Steal positions (CO, Btn, SB), or is it the total number of hands that the Steal was attempted?

If 13 hands played in the CO represent only 15%, how does 14 hands in the Btn represent 29%? Also... 5 hands in the small blind are 0%?

Question 2:

When auto import kicks off my (Hero) stats in the HUD are reseted, i have no numbers on myself. why is this?

Tks!

1 - 32 = Number of Samples

2 - That is by design.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons

1) Alot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself

2) Alot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumalated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since youve such a big sample and so there not very useful

3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)

4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

i'm sorry if it is the word "sample" that is confusing me since English is not my native language... but that means that 32 of the total 82 hands were played as a Steal?

and I Still dont understand this:

"If 13 hands played in the CO represent only 15%, how does 14 hands in the Btn represent 29%? Also... 5 hands in the small blind are 0%?"

thks

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

The percentage is the number times the player stole / number of chances he had to steal.

The number in brackets is the number of chances he had to steal. We put it there so you can have an idea how accurate the percentage is. Like if he only had 5 chances to steal, the percentage might not mean a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    The percentage is the number times the player stole / number of chances he had to steal.

The number in brackets is the number of chances he had to steal. We put it there so you can have an idea how accurate the percentage is. Like if he only had 5 chances to steal, the percentage might not mean a lot.
    I feel kinda dumb... but the number of times he tried to Steal is ALOT diferente from the number of CHANCES he had to steal. Am I missing something?...

So, explain to me that 15% in the CO. Does it mean that out of all the times that he played from a Steal position (32 hands = 100%, right?), he tried to steal 15% (of those 32) in the CO?