Hud Bug on Ongame after last update

Question Hud Bug on Ongame after last update

I was using 1.11.07 Internal since it came out,and didn't want to update since everything was working good.
    Last week my PokerStars stats were looking strange,i thought my HM version was a bit late so i updated to 1.12.05.

Since i've made this update,HM is lauching very slowly (i use a SSD and it was so quick before),but the main problem appeared on Ongame,the site is Bwin.fr.
    When i'm playin a tourney,i get the right stats for the first table i play,but since i'm moved to a new table,table finder can't find the new table,while the import is still working good.
    What can i do?
    I've tried finding the table manualy with table finder,relauching HM ( but after restarting HM the table still appears on table finder like no one is siting on it)
    I wait for your help,thx a lot!

EDIT:I'm not in the good forum section,if someone can move it to the right section,it would be nice,ty
    Last edited by ZygomatiK; 11-01-2011 at 03:56 PM.

I had to reinstal HM to play tournaments last night,so i'm back on 1.11.07,even if it"s not updated,Ongame works gret with it.
    But after reinstaling i had a new problem with the old database,here is the topic,if someone knows what to do?
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...-database.html

Reinstall with the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe
    Create a new database and reimport your hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Bump to this thread, I have the same problem with my ongame hud as original poster. Everything seems to be ok on the first mtt table, but when I'm moved to another table HUD disappears and there is no way to bring it back. Relaunching HUD, restarting HM does not help. Table appears in Table Manager, but it is not visible on Table Finder. I'm posting the screen below (I started the tournament on table 14, then I was moved on table 2)
    ipsa.jpg

Are you using the last update?
    Since my first post i have restored the 1.11.07 Internal version and it works again,but it's sick because there is lots of bug in this old version,but it's the only thing i found to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Reinstall with the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe
    Create a new database and reimport your hands.
    If some other people are experiencing the same problem as me on the last HM Update with Ongame network,i'don't understand how this would fix our problem,so the best thing i founded was to go back on an old version,but this not optimal.

I don't know what to do expect waiting a fix for that bug.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It looks like commercial forcing...it really helps me a lot...

Update from 1.11.07 to 1.12.06: Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

When playing a MTT---> and you're being moved to a new table--> NO HUD is a known issue. We're still working on a fix.

I've downgrade to 1.11.07b to check if it will fix the issue. I had also a problem w/ HUD on Microgaming caused by recent update and downgrading helped w/ this issue. Unfortunately, it doesn't fix the Ongame HUD problem. Still there is no HUD after being reseated.

Microgaming: temporary solution is to downgrade to 1.12.03
    (and this should be fixed in the next update .07)
    Ongame we're still working on a fix.