HUD won't launch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD won't launch

I'm using Win XP and the trial version of HM. I followed the FAQ guide and also checked to make sure everything that's supposed to be running is running. HUD won't show up though.

Have you read the FAQ for site specific instructions?

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43

If that dosent work please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ahh, first time I've seen that section. I'll go through that and report back.

Ok, went through that section and the HUD still isn't working. The tables appear in the Table Manager but under the "Players" tab it's showing 0/6 when I'm playing full ring which is obviously wrong and none of the other info changes.

This is really tilting the hell out of me not being able to get this to work. How can PokerOffice, which is a much inferior product, work so well for so long and yet I can't get this to work even once??

Unhappy

I am having the exact same problem.

Using Windows XP. I just barely downloaded the client and installed it. I already had a PostgreSQL service running for Poker Tracker, so I just ran the HM installer and added a new database to the existing service. I setup the Auto Import of my HH. I can see all my previous HH in HM no problem, and it even started opening Table Manager automatically like it should. However the HUD simply wont appear on the tables. The tables stats all show up as 0's in the Table MAnager, and if I try to do the Table Finder it says "I cannot find any unattached hands, Please wait until the MAnager has imported some".

Please help. I have scoured both these forums as well as the old ones and nothing is helping. I am at my wit's end after a few hours of going at it.

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know which sites your trying to set this up for
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ok, it's attached. I'm trying to set HM up for PokerStars.

Junior Member FacePlant the Felt's Avatar

Default ditto

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know which sites your trying to set this up for
    Hi Morny,

When you find the problem in the config file please post it here. I have been launching the HUD from a shortcut for a while now.( Pokerstars)

BTW.....dragging a link from the HM folder to the start menu doesn't work for me. I must create a shortcut on the desktop then drag it to the start menu(strange).

Thanks, Ed

OK attached mine as well. This is for Full Tilt. I think I already included all other pertinent info in my above post.

I'm having the same problem at Absolute running XP. Table manager reads the correct name of every table I open, but every table reads 0/6, even if it's not a 6m table.