copy old HUD-Layouts for new Config

Default copy old HUD-Layouts for new Config

Hello !
    I am playing FL 6 max and have a Hud Config for that (36 Stat in right Pos. with popups that i want) The Config-Name for that is "default"

Now i want to make a new HUD-Config with name NL 6max, that is only used for NL 6max games. This Config is diffrent by 3 Stat from the "default"

If i go to "New Config", and give a name for this new Config, then all is new, and i must be do the same work again.

I want to duplicate my "default" Config, change 3 Stats and save that under "NL 6max", because the popups and position from the Stats. on the table is the same.
    How can i do this ?

Also:
    If i want to backup my default-Config and other, so if i must install HM on a new Computer, and don't want to lose my diffrent HUD-Configs and popups and Position from my Stat on the table ......, what folder/files must i save (backup) ?

Thanks you and greetings

Hi asox,

yes, it's a little bit frustrating right now that you cant copy a layout - I think this will be added soon.

Just save the "Config" folder

+1.

But now, I make it manually, by editing prefs.xml file.

As i understand later, HUD-layout don't work at all - i can't switch betwen default <> my_config layout.
    When i make new layout, i can't use Default - only new Layout.

Post your prefs file that dosent work and ill try and fix it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.