Is the EVbb/100 stat accurate?

Default Is the EVbb/100 stat accurate?

just played 200 hands where I managed to suck out big in one hand...

I looked at my stats afterwards and as I only saw 6 showdowns, it was pretty easy to see that my evbb/100 was competely wrong.

I played 6 hands and won 3 of them. The major one was the suckout where I 3-bet a guy with QQ and he checkraised a 532r flop and I shoved - he showed me A4 for a straight and I got a Q and a 2 making a boat by the river. However that hand was only 64bb big as he wasn't fully stacked. The other hand which I won was when I dominated him with KJ vs JT and we both flopped top pair. My last hand that I showed down was only a 1.5bb hand as it was a limped pot.

For the session I won about 130bb's in total. So there is no way I could be sucking out so much to be only 4bb/100 (which was my evbb/100)

So it surely can't be correct since there is no enough money that's reaching showdown that I'm sucking out on to make the EVbb/100 so bad.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try reimporting the hands into a new database.

What was the regular (non-EV) BB/100 value?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here