buying hem 2 help

Default buying hem 2 help

Hey since ps.be came out my hem 1 froze and decided to take the hem 2 beta, now besides update or refresh bugs i like it so i consider buying it, but i have 2 questions,...

First, with the purge hands option you keep the hud stats, and loose the hh, it says, but do i keep results as well for to see roi and games played, i play sng mtt only???

Second, i bought hem1 not really long ago, do i get a reduce on the price of hem 2, like was said first, when i clicked on the buy hem2 trough my link i didnt see any discount,... so i wonder is it not activatred or i dont get any discount?

Already tx for the answers,.. -)))))

Regards, matthias.

HM1 shouldn't freeze with ps.be. Make sure the lobby language is in English.
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

----

Purge hands:
    yes, you keep stats/ROI/graphs, etc.
    You only lose the ability to replay the hands.

Which buy HM2 link?? HM2 isn't for sale yet. All existing HM1 owners should receive some sort of HM2 discount when it becomes available.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here