Bodog support - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bodog support

That is not the issue. All of our bugs and feature requests are prioritized by the number of customers that it affects and this one is way down the list as a result. It is on our to-do list but I can not give any sort of ETA.

Yes i understand that. And that sucks for the few of us that play there but cant some money move that up the priority list?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredSP View Post
    Yes i understand that. And that sucks for the few of us that play there but cant some money move that up the priority list?
    No, we are not going to charge or accept any additional money to increase the priority of a ticket. The cost of our software is a one time purchase and we have to prioritize issues based on the number of customers affected. This is on our to-do list but I simply can't give any ETA.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4603: Bovada hands importing request

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have implemented it. I have also added everyone else's email address in this thread to the ticket (added about 6 new customer emails) to make sure we have a good gauge of how popular this request is when comparing it to other requests so we can prioritize it accordingly.

Definitely interested in this feature as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0wler View Post
    Definitely interested in this feature as well.

I added your email address to the ticket.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I realize that HEM2 doesn't grab HHs from the Bodog software while playing, but can you manually import HHs after you get them from Bodog?

Bodog stopped writing handhistory files.

We have no plans on supporting Bovada as they don't allow a HUD.

We had plans to support the import of the requested handhistories to track your winnings/stats in HoldemManager. Ticket for this is HM-4603.

... but we will not support this format anymore.

Edit:

PokerTracker writes (and we agree with them)
    Bodog approached us to support their new hand history format for tracking only without a HUD, we declined. Their hand histories include the hole cards for every player at the table. They only released these hand histories to stop claims of collusion due to the anonymous tables format. Providing the hole cards for everyone at the table changes the rules of the game, it is a bastardization of the traditional IWTSTH rule (I Want To See That Hand). We are not interested in redesigning our tracking system and database to develop a solution just for the Bodog handhistories.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunHunting View Post
    I realize that HEM2 doesn't grab HHs from the Bodog software while playing, but can you manually import HHs after you get them from Bodog?
    No