stat reset button (anonymous tables + cake poker)

Default stat reset button (anonymous tables + cake poker)

Hello!

Is there any update on this? I play a lot of anonymous tables and also use HUD for CAKE tables. Really need this option so I could reset stats otherwise it can be frustrating, if a player leaves his stats remain for the next player who takes that seat, so you never know and stats can confuse more.. I think anonymous table and cake network players would really appreciate this!

This is in the next release

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This is in the next release
    you mean in 2.0.0.5452?

No it wasnt in that one but it is due to be added soon if we run into no issues
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

HM2:
    Dbl left click on player to switch to session,
    Dbl right click to reset session.
    Dbl click on pots panel to switch everybody
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello,

Was searching for a solution with newest (today's) update of Partygaming - now all players are anonymous, so I am intrested exactly in the same thing that the topic starter was serching 5 years ago for Cake.

Is there any solution to automatically reset session stats if the player changed? When you play 6+ tables it is impossible to notice for 100% such things like one player changed by another because this could take 1-2 seconds. But this could be done automatically: just add an checkbox like "if a player is sitout even for 1 hand - his session stats are restarted". I know that sometimes people won't close table after first hand sitout and will sit in and this is minus of solution but this would be much better then it is at the moment when I really don't know are the stats are session stats of this player or not.

As always, thanks a lot for response .

Please see this - Cash Games Hand Histories to be Anonymised from October 5th | partypoker.com blog

It is unclear at this point if/how we can support them exactly going forward until our testers have time to test these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please see this - Cash Games Hand Histories to be Anonymised from October 5th | partypoker.com blog

It is unclear at this point if/how we can support them exactly going forward until our testers have time to test these changes.
    Ofc I already have read Party's post. There is next: "Local hand histories will still be available for download however player screen names will be anonymised". According to this, I think, they confirm that HUD's are still legal - we can use it but with anonymous players at the table. In this case there is no difference for Party will we reset stats of players at the table or not. At the moment, manual reset by double clicking right click is working ---> let's make it automatical .

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Ofc I already have read Party's post. There is next: "Local hand histories will still be available for download however player screen names will be anonymised". According to this, I think, they confirm that HUD's are still legal - we can use it but with anonymous players at the table. In this case there is no difference for Party will we reset stats of players at the table or not. At the moment, manual reset by double clicking right click is working ---> let's make it automatical .
    That is our goal but I am not sure when it will be implemented at this time.