Doesn't recognise HUD type

Default Doesn't recognise HUD type

1) Every time i start a table i have to say which HUD i want to use and what kind of table it is. I did in HUD say which kind of game i want to use that HUD for i also choose only 1 option for every type of game. But i still have to tell the HUD manager every time a game start it starts in default and i have to change that.

This is not a huge problem but i know it isn't suppose to be like this. I played on Cereus network but now on iPoker, both sites same.

2) Some of my tournament results are not getting tracked 100% (most of them are though, i would say 20% not) and it appears in grey. I have to fix manually whether i won or lost and how much. The EV graph therefore is off balance when i see it. I thought it was just Cereus that is terrible but now on iPoker same thing happened and is it possible to fix this?

Please try the latest beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For Ipoker table detection activate: Hud Options->Site options->Ipoker->attempt...

I don't know Ipoker and Cereus Tourneys, do they have summaries to request and import?

I don't know Ipoker and Cereus Tourneys, do they have summaries to request and import?
    Cereus does work with regular HH, and have summaries. I think iPoker works with .xml files and doesn't have the normal summaries.

Please test it with the latest Beta i posted before

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please test it with the latest Beta i posted before
    I did immediately install it. And still had one that wasn't tracked correctly.

The recognising doesn't work as it's suppose to. I play HU SNG (Tournament Heads Up) and it does recognise it's a tournament but not that it's Heads Up.

All not major problems, but in the past things like this didn't happen when i was on Pokerstars. Recognition and tracking was 100% there.

Maybe there are small problems with Ipoker Tourneys. Possibly they will be fixed with the next betas.