Hud moving to replayer and off active table (pokerstars/PS replayer wit HEM v1.12.03)

Default Hud moving to replayer and off active table (pokerstars/PS replayer wit HEM v1.12.03)

one main Q and an aside

if i have a replayer window open for the active table for HUsngs the hud often "freezes" on the game im playing and updates on the replayer window instead

fix? hopefully one that doesnt involve anything ongoing.

2nd Q just an aside for HUsngs...

can i get my stats to display only those ive played vs the current active villain HU lifetime? and click on my stats to get sessions stats (same way villains stats are displayed, i want to know our overall history/the stats he has on me shaping his decisionmaking)

Thanks
    Joe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

--

vsPlayer HUD stats (how an opponent plays specifically against you) isn't possible in HM1.
    However this is a prominent new feature available in HM2.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here