Disappointed HM2 user - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

same problems 2 different computers. So gross.

How can you guys even charge for this program? I even paid full price and didn't upgrade or do the trial expecting it to be fine. NEver been more disappointed in a product in my life. Absurd to let people pay to be beta testers.

Wish I knew how these 'thousands' of other testers are getting their program to work flawlessly.

OK I admit....I keep looking every now and then. Especially now you've deared to release it. It *must* be better now ...or...?
    (build 5559). OMG still slow and now it even misses all new tables in a session.

WTG guys!!!!

You are doing a fine job killing my favorite software.

edit:

Correct that last sentence: HM1 is still alive!

You know...bottom line of this software is I want it to support me WHILE I AM PLAYING. Quickly smoothly and no hassle. That's the core.
    All the other fancy stuff and reports is nice to have but I would like that even better if you just stuffed that somewhere in something like leak-buster light or holdem vision light
    Last edited by rob181502; 11-06-2011 at 06:11 PM.

i really can't believe this was released ... note caddy is not working a nice little 60$ extra (albiet he is trying to fix it, but still facts are facts)... but HEM 2 is suchhhh a slug. This feels like one of the most inefficent programs ive run on my computer. I have tons of ram and fast cpu and it literally crawls after 1500 and i time out of all my tables. If you are 12-16 tabling you get to 1k very quickily. This is getting to the point of refund land?? Ive lost a bunch of money already from this fucking software timing out my tables because the whole computer freezes while HEM2 minamizes. I know you are trying your best and working hard and on paper its a great tool we should all be thankful for. but the fact of the matter is once you guys start charging these kinda prices. its a diffrent ball game.
    very disapointed with my last week of experiance on it.

I have tons of ram and fast cpu and it literally crawls after 1500 and i time out of all my tables.
    I have trouble after 1000 hands

Banned

As an Alpha Tester, unfortunately I must say, these guys are right. I am still using HM1 because of two reasons:
    1) Performance
    2) Note Caddy
    HM3 will hopefully be like this:
    A smooth software which is build around a smooth running and fully functioning (without bugs and more precise range analysis based on Nr of players, Floptexture, Handstrength, effective SPR, Position.., more possibilities where and how the notes appear....) Notecaddy. As said in the alpha forum: those added 'schnick schnacks' like rob181502 said 'All the other fancy stuff and reports' are by far secondary issues.
    Before I knew anything about HM2, I had already suggested a replayer Hud. I had also suggested it should differ from the original replayer. It should be a light replayer, which opens fast and replays the hands smooth and fast. Now we have a replayer which is not smooth, has too many replayer schnick schnack and as far as I know replays only the last hand. So when I am multitabling and go to late to the last hand of a table, I cannot replay the hand. This means you guys did give us a HUD replayer but mostly a useless one. And this is valid for some other improvements equally.
    Last edited by shahrad; 11-08-2011 at 04:37 PM.

For those with performance issues:

Please follow these steps:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ce-issues.html

Turn off auto refresh in the Settings. Do you still see lag?

PM me so we can look into this.

There is a request to add a play button to the hand viewer shahrad, which would give you the ability to play the hands

^^ We are still not listening!!

Unfortunately I am also a very disappointed HM2 user, and I completely agree with the sentiment in this thread. At the moment HM2 is just unusable, it seriously has some MAJOR performance issues, it frequently crashes, stalls and lags to where I have to go into task manager to close it. To view a report is like pulling your teeth out, in play the hud make the Pokerstars tables stick and I only play four at a time and HM1 worked perfectly before! And to piss you off the HM programmers seem to think there is nothing wrong with its performance and they don’t or want to listen to the users/customers. I hope they pull their thumb out very soon or there is going to be a mass migration to PokerTracker, which would be shame as HM1 was such a great product.

As it stands, HM2 doesn’t work – simple!

1. If you have customers who have bought HM2 as their first tracking software and have not upgraded from HM1, then you need to give them HM1 as a stop gap until these major issue/bugs are rectified.

2. You need to extend the 90day period for HM1 users who upgraded to HM2. In 80days time I will lose my HM1 license, and will need to rely on HM2 as my only tracker; and god help me! By this time, if the 90 days hasn’t been extended and HM2 is still a unusable product – I will be a little bit p155ed off!!

Let’s hope its sorted soon and the HM programmers start listening to “THERE IS A PERFORMANCE ISSUE WITH HM2”
    Last edited by whatdafeck; 11-09-2011 at 01:02 PM.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I have also been a Alpha tester since day one and tbh it hasn't got much better

I have posted 100's of bugs/issues that still havent been resolved some 3/4/5 months later.

Almost every bell and whistle I do not use, have no need for them and never will use them, as for the widgets, i just have to pass for the reason we have these, I just want HM2 to work easily like HM1

to find half the descriptions to add to a stat report is a nightmare, we still can't review x amount of hands unless we highlight them and use shift down arrow to get them all.

Probably me and a very very few other no that dbl clicking the settings tab will give you session only stats.
    v Opponents for Omaha stats still isnt working, Hud still vanishes ever 1 minute,
    every ribbon tab doesnt refresh correctly and misses half the descriptions (i reported this 3 months ago)
    Leak buster -position ribbon is the same as by position
    Sessions tab, still cant view by day/week/month reported well over 2/3 months ago
    sessions are new if you sit out for 5 mins
    Tables remain in table finder hours or even days after you have left (reported numerous times)
    add in a new report and the apply to all reports doesnt work for that stat
    almost every stat you view is in Dollars ( I personally never use dollars and have no need for it) I need € and £ not $
    Notecaddy, there are some ver small videos explaining a few things, but nothing to really explain how you make your own notes
    Displayed stats, its still wont let you move them where you want to as the Arrows that used to be there have no vanished.
    This will probably do for now, no doubt when finalised it will be great but at the moment i think you may lose customers because IMO the release was very very premature, even the Beta was to soon

Hold on there....Am I reading this correct?

Whatdafeck: "--------In 80days time I will lose my HM1 license---------- "

Are you planning on REVOKING my HM1 license???????. you can't be serious.

Not even Microsoft does that.....doesn't it????

What if I downgrade;-)

Just to show you that the word is spreading and the reactions from the HM2team are not always appreciated...

this is a post on the pokertracker forum

(PokerTracker • View topic - Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4)

**********quote**********

"Aber ihr glaubt doch nicht im Ernst dass PT4 mit Erscheinen problemlos läuft oder?"

Hey guys. This is a quote from the german Holdem Manager 1+2 supporter in the german pokerstrategy.de forum. For all of you who aren´t familiar with the german language, it means:
    But you don´t believe that pokertracker 4 will run without problems after its release.

I can´t find words for this act of arrogance, since after the release bug after bug is posted and most bugs are so critical that it´s impossible just to run HEM 2. As a SNG player you honestly are lost using HEM 2. So I ask you guys for just one thing:
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make it as stable as you can. Dont forget, that there are tourney and SNG player outside who also just want a piece of software that works. Take your time for it. Nobody expects to get a totally perfect programm but it should work stable and the features should work with a high percentage. Please dont release it whith major bugs, which a taking so much ressources that ppl have to wait to get "minor bugs" (which in HEM 2 means all bugs which dont make your db crash or freeze your whole pc or taking 100% of your ressources) killed.
    PLEASE just give us some software thats works, that doesnt make our pc crash when we start it and that doesnt waste our time with putting us on tilt when we should be at the tables playing.

**********unquote*********

And about the licence revocation of HM1...read this :

*************2quotes**************

****1***
    "If we purchase pt3 to get pt4 for free can we still always use pt3 and pt4 at the same time or will the pt3 license expire?"
    ****2****
    You will always be able to use PT3 (even after its end of life, which is likely to be at least a couple of years - when that time comes there won't be any more updates but it won't be "switched off"), and PT3 and PT4 can run alongside each other just fine.

***************unquote************

PS: I have nothing with Pokertracker. I compared PT3 and HM1 and made a well thought out descision to purchase HM1.
    Last edited by rob181502; 11-10-2011 at 03:44 PM.