HM2 Stat requests [#3091] - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks for the clarification Roy.

In my opinion CB on 3bet pots and CB on 4bet pots are clearly two different things and one should not be confused with the other. Speaking for HEM1 I think that making the CB 3bet flop being exactly for 3bet pots would absolutely be fantastic. I would appreciate if you could look into this HEM1 thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...12-06-a-3.html yourself and join the discussion with another poster (alllala) who is more knowledgeable on the specific "bugs" on 3bet pots).

As for Hem2 please clarify this on the stat description. The 3bet stats should be renamed to 3bet+ ASAP - not many players know that those stats are not for 3Bet Pots only.. I am certain that the 6) category is of little use if the 4) and 5) stats are created. In the 2.0.0.5735 build (at the current time the latest one) I see the "Flop Cbet 4Bet Pot" but I see no "Turn Cbet 4Bet Pot" or river. Perhaps you are mentioning the internal build in which those stats exist?

In my opinion and judging from the current state of the games the 4bet stats should be treated as a separate category by itself. For 100bb NL 4bet pots are actually common on 1/2 and above so my suggestion is the following:

1) Overall (includes 2,3,4 and 5)

2) Limped Pots
    3) Single Raised Pots
    4) 3 Bet Pots
    5) 4 Bet Pots
    6) 5+ Bet Pots

I see no reason to have a [(7) 3+ Bet Pots] Category except that those stats already exist. In any case please add more stats on the 3Bet Pots and the 4Bet Pots categories first. Thanks for taking the time to read all of the above.

Nobody needs the 3+Bet Pots stats. Right now the new Turn and River CB in a 3b pot stats donīt add 4+bet pot situations in HM1, and you shouldnīt change these stats to add 4+bet pots. You should correct all the old 3bet pot stats to only include 3bet pot situations (as I expected all the time using them).

But I know you will be taking the easy way out and just rebrand the old HM1 3bet pot stats into 3+bet pot stats. What a shame.

Holdem Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    Thanks for the clarification Roy.

In my opinion CB on 3bet pots and CB on 4bet pots are clearly two different things and one should not be confused with the other. Speaking for HEM1 I think that making the CB 3bet flop being exactly for 3bet pots would absolutely be fantastic. I would appreciate if you could look into this HEM1 thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...12-06-a-3.html yourself and join the discussion with another poster (alllala) who is more knowledgeable on the specific "bugs" on 3bet pots).

As for Hem2 please clarify this on the stat description. The 3bet stats should be renamed to 3bet+ ASAP - not many players know that those stats are not for 3Bet Pots only.. I am certain that the 6) category is of little use if the 4) and 5) stats are created. In the 2.0.0.5735 build (at the current time the latest one) I see the "Flop Cbet 4Bet Pot" but I see no "Turn Cbet 4Bet Pot" or river. Perhaps you are mentioning the internal build in which those stats exist?

In my opinion and judging from the current state of the games the 4bet stats should be treated as a separate category by itself. For 100bb NL 4bet pots are actually common on 1/2 and above so my suggestion is the following:

1) Overall (includes 2,3,4 and 5)

2) Limped Pots
    3) Single Raised Pots
    4) 3 Bet Pots
    5) 4 Bet Pots
    6) 5+ Bet Pots

I see no reason to have a [(7) 3+ Bet Pots] Category except that those stats already exist. In any case please add more stats on the 3Bet Pots and the 4Bet Pots categories first. Thanks for taking the time to read all of the above.
    Thanks for the feedback. We're going to reevaluate this and most likely will be using your suggestions here for HM1 (only using 3bet) and for HM2 we'll quickly make some adjustments. Hm1 will need a reimport after any changes, HM2 will not

Regarding the CBet on 4bet pot stats for Turn and River, yes they are in the internal build that will be released tonight / tomorrow

Roy

Holdem Manager

Actually it turns out a reimport won't be necessary for HM1. HM1 is actually already breaking down postflop by 3bet and 4 bet (and limp and raise) but the hud definitions were merging 3bet and 4bet into what you see on the screen. So, it won't be too much work and we should be able to add 4bet postflop stats to the hud for HM1 as well with no import

Roy

Iīm glad to read that i assumed wrong and hope you guys wonīt take too much time to release the new HM1 release that hopefully will correct many important things.

If you add 4bet Postflop stats (love the idea), maybe you could also add the "Fold CB vs Raise 3bet pot" for Turn and River (It shouldnīt be that much work when there is already the Flop value for it).

When iīm already asking. You know about the error that for Turn and River CB 3bet Pot the formula counts the Conti twice if the the Contibeter is Raised?

And do you guys plan to fix the vs Missed Contibet stats? (Itīs even wrong for the Acitve player Details window)

(all for HM1)
    Last edited by alllala; 11-29-2011 at 04:50 PM.

I am forwarding this to be looked into.

Holdem Manager

udbrky, you should assign this one to me if you didn't already

Thanks,
    Roy