HM2 Stat requests [#3091] - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The continuation bet flop/turn/river on 3bet pots popup stats are flawed on HEM1 (see this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...s-12-06-a.html) and I was wondering if thats the case also on HEM2.

Are you guys using the same formula to calculate those stats? Can you please make sure that those stats are correct?

We have passed this along and are looking into it.

Can u please add a stat.... I would love to have "adjusted ante BB"

With that i mean when antes kick in, we need to have big blinds which is 2/3 of the pot? And not the Big Blind divided by our stack.

Can u add that so we can have that in our hud?

So just have a stat that do: The pot pre after ante is posted/3 * 2 = NewBB -> Our stack / NewBB

Possible?

Let me know if u have any questions?

Ive suggested this long time ago.. and would like an update wether or not u can add this stat?

In before use M and BBs stat!

Hi ,

i found the fold to CB Flop 3bet Pot but i miss already theese stats:

-Fold to Cbet Turn 3bet pot
    -Fold to Cbet River 3bet pot

did you forget them?

Holdem Manager

No, still working on adding the rest so figure about 4 to 7 days for the remainder

mckrogh, we do have the adjusted BB stat - this was added a month or two ago based on some feedback in a different thread

Roy

Holdem Manager

These, and many other similar variations, should all be in now

-Fold to Cbet Turn 3bet pot
    -Fold to Cbet River 3bet pot

now? what u mean? next release?

Holdem Manager

They are in the build currently being tested internally for release - probably tonight maybe tomorrow depending on any bugs that are found

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    The continuation bet flop/turn/river on 3bet pots popup stats are flawed on HEM1 (see this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...s-12-06-a.html) and I was wondering if thats the case also on HEM2.

Are you guys using the same formula to calculate those stats? Can you please make sure that those stats are correct?
    Is there any new info on the above? Are those stats using the same formula on HEM2 as HEM1 or are they correct? Should I trust them?

Holdem Manager

Well they're not really flawed - we looked it into it and found the following:

1) there was a bug that caused the 3bet position to change to the 4bet position if there was a 4bet. So, the positional 3bet stats would be off if there was a 4bet. This was fixed a few weeks ago for HM1 and HM2 but would require a reimport if you are using positional 3bet stats otherwise they will be slightly off.

2) our "3bet preflop" stats for HM1 and HM2 include "3+ bets preflop". So your CBet% on 3bet pots will also include pots where you were the 4 bettor (and could cbet the flop). So really 3bet should be more clearly defined as 3+ bet pot.

HM2 currently uses the same approach in most cases as HM1 where we combine 3+ bet situations into the overall 3 bet pot. We do break out 4bet situations in some cases like for CBets which you'll see in this new build. Moving forward we are changing this for HM2 - for pretty much all postflop stats we will have the following:

1) Overall (includes 2,3,4 and 5)

2) Limped Pots
    3) Single Raised Pots
    4) 3 Bet Pots
    5) 4+ Bet Pots

6) 3+ Bet Pots (includes 4 and 5)

So you'll be able to set it up any of the stats any way you like. In HM1 we're just going to make it more clear that a 3bet preflop pot is really 3+ bet.

Roy