HEM problems since FTP udate
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default HEM problems since FTP udate

Hello

A few problems after the FTP update.

HUD doesnt work (update) with the 1.09 beta version, but the HUD works with the 1.08.04 HEM version.

When i am working from the 1.08.04 version, the HUD doesnt display immideately, but after the first hand is played. So when i play my first hand in the BB, i don't have any stats.

A other problem is that HEM don't display the mucked cards of my opponents, so I have to look for the mucked hands in FTP (button --> last hand)

I hope there will be a solutions for this.

Thanks in advance.

The Wizzard

Before today I would have told you to upgrade to 1.09 Beta 14, but FTP updated to their new beta software today. I doubt that any of the old versions of HM will work with the new FTP software today.

There are multiple other threads about the new ftp update.

are fixes being worked on?

Of course, Roy is busy...

I just got a few bucks on ftp for testing:

I have no problem importing or with HUD on FTP, with 1.09 Beta 14 -
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

You need to change your import folder to your username, instead of the main HH folder. They stopped writing observed HHs to stop datamining.

A few people said it would freeze after 30 or 40 hands, so playing a longer session now.

I think the problem occurs after about 10 minutes the hud stops updating. We will get a fix out within a couple of hours
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    I think the problem occurs after about 10 minutes the hud stops updating. We will get a fix out within a couple of hours
    Roy
    Confirmed

It does seem that the HUD freezes after a while (21 hands for me). HM kept importing the hands and displaying my session in the HM GUI properly, but the table manager and HUD did freeze.

I was having the same problem. So i downloaded the beta update. Now when I try to open holdem manager it says xenocode virtual application runtime - this application has encountered an error, 0x80000FFFF, with following description - catostrophic error. And I can't open holdem manager at all.

If I checked the box to import all hands from the subfolders, should I specify directly the derictory of my profile or not? I mean will it help me?

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

* (1.09 Beta 14a BUG) Updated to deal with FTP client change which would cause hud to stop updating after about 10 minutes
    * (1.09 Beta 14a BUG) Fixed issue with Prima cash games not auto detecting within hud without table finder

PLEASE NOTE: We will have a scanner update later today - this is taking a little bit longer to fix and we wanted to make sure the manager + hud were operational for people