HEM problems since FTP udate - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The configuration is the same as before the update: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=142

You need the latest Beta 14a
    and
    datamining is no longer possible as handhistories are only written when you are playing at a table

So there is no data mining anymore?

I have the 1.07 HEM version. What do I need to do to fix the problems? Do i still use the beta update you have listed?
    Last edited by Curtlow; 07-08-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodoldbm View Post
    I was having the same problem. So i downloaded the beta update. Now when I try to open holdem manager it says xenocode virtual application runtime - this application has encountered an error, 0x80000FFFF, with following description - catostrophic error. And I can't open holdem manager at all.
    I am getting the same error, even with the newest beta update with the bug fixes. Will try to restart and then reopen, all suggestions appreciated.

so datamining is impossible now?!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You are no longer allowed to import observed hands or have your HUD display before you have actually played a hand. Datamining has always been against the rules at FTP. It was just unenforceable because they wrote observed Hands to the drive. The new FTP client does not write observed hands, so it is not possible for you to import them. The truth of the matter is, you should have never been able to.
    ^^

Default Still donesn't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    The configuration is the same as before the update: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=142

You need the latest Beta 14a
    and
    datamining is no longer possible as handhistories are only written when you are playing at a table
    And I've done the steps outlined thru-out the posts.

mine is working now. thanks to all at hm

Default Want to know if the table is worth sitting at before I post my blind

Wasn't there time where you could fetch 1 hand so that you can see what the table is like before you sit down (i.e. stats would appear for those players you had data on)?

Is there a plan to do that now or do people have to wait until they're dealt in to see the stats? Can you ask ftp if they'll allow you to fetch one hand so that you will know what the game is like? Sure is a bitch to think you're sitting at a crazy table only to find out that it's rock infested after you posted your blind!

Default custom cards

I know it's early yet, but would appreciate someone figuring out custom cards for the new FT.

Coins are the same, but cards are all different.

Also, I figured out how to put in a custom Background, but can't seem to get rid of the FT table that posts on top of it. With the old FT, I was able to get rid of a Table, and just use the Background, which had a faint table already in it. Anyone know how to do this with the new FT? Thanks