This one is essentially the 1.06.01v release with the recent Pacific changes removed due to an issue and a new article on dealing with 3bets preflop added along with a couple of minor fixes.
We also have an optional Hud Update here:
Download and unzip over the existing hmhud.exe. This one includes the following changes:
* Absolute tourney problem fixed
* Memory leak in UltimateBet hand grabber fixed
* Extra space at end of stat line fixed
* Fixed Absolute mucked cards on HU tables
* Fixed stats creeping down from title bar and above
* Fixed low clubs being formatted wrong in hand history window
* Fix to crashing issue involving notes that affected some people who downloaded the hud with version "v"
This latest build has been the most solid so far. Here is a complete list of changes between 1.06.01 and 1.06.02
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue re-importing exported hands from Poker Stars
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue some people were having with Prima and auto import
* (1.06.02 NEW) Added direct link to new Holdem Manager FAQ
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue where PT exported Everest Tourney hands would import as cash
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed import issue with OnGame and dead blinds
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug where choosing a board texture filter with a high card and not selecting any cards would cause HM to generate errors
* (1.06.02 NEW) Selecting colored notes in the HUD now save properly
* (1.06.02 NEW) You can now import Stars notes
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug with effective stack size filter where it would not remember its settings
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed crash when trying to sort an empty grid on any of the tabs
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug that caused exported ipoker hands from not being able to be reimported into HM
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue with importing Stars notes while Stars was open
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed FTP import issue that would cause hands to fail import if an observer said some specific things
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed UB import issue when a player would post a blind and be all-in
* (1.06.02 NEW) Betfair Preferred seating is always set to seat 1 when on
* (1.06.02 TRAINING) Article 3 - The Fuzz Rule. This article deals with how you react to a raise against your Flop Continuation Bet and can be a huge leak plugger if you have issues here.
* (1.06.02 NEW) HM will properly import notes from the 1.06.02 version of the hud and previous versions using the older format.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue where PT2 exported ipoker hands that are imported into HM and then re-exported only to be imported again do not import. This is fixed.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixes issue where some FTP exported hands from HM would not reimport back into HM
* (1.06.02 NEW) More importing changes that should provide the best import speeds to date for HM even with the extra processing that has been added
* (1.06.02 BUG) Cards in the hole card report now sort properly
* (1.06.02 HUD) Font type / size can be set per stat
* (1.06.02 HUD) Multiple configurations are now allowed so different layouts for HU vs 6 Max vs Tourney etc.
* (1.06.02 NEW) On Everest players who show and fold will now have their shown cards recorded
* (1.06.02 NEW) Added Allin EV% filters at the bottom of More Filters so you can search for hands where when you went all-in you had WIn % less than, larger than or in between (by using both)
* (1.06.02 NEW) You can now permanently delete hands in the hand view by right clicking
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue reimporting HM exported Everest hands
* (1.06.02 NEW) Ongame tourneys are recognized now
* (1.06.02 NEW) Mass Purge of hands has been added to delete entire stakes, date ranges etc.
* (1.06.02 NEW) More importing tweaks and improvements and added additional import logging
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug where folding to a 5bet would register as a 3bet fold.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed an error where about 10% of FTP observed hands from a particular data miner would fail due to a slightly different header.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue with different formatting of ongame hands
* (1.06.02 NEW) Added support for older Absolute Poker formats
* (1.06.02 NEW) All grids have the ability to right click and save contents to CSV file (which can then be opened with Excel)
* (1.06.02 NEW) Can now import PT exported hands from prima where the amount won is incorrect due to a dead blind posting that was unaccounted for.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Exported HM notes now include the note icon type
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug importing Ongame hands where a player had a & or < in his name.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Some datamined party hands have doubled up lines and in some cases HM would still import the hand and this would cause stats to be off. Now these hands will be correctly marked as errors.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug recognizing Prima Fixed Limit hands properly
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue related to dead blinds and hands that are all-in
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue involving hands where player shows 1 card
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed crash that would occur if you removed EV Difference from the hands view but kep Equity Pct in there.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Bonuses now appear in the graph if you check the "Rakeback + Bonuses" box.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Preflop Cards section of player popup details now uses same graphical view as the main preflop tab
* (1.06.02 NEW) You can now export the hands view to csv file to view in Excel
* (1.06.02 NEW) In the replayer the hero will now have his alltime stats shown instead of no stats.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug importing Absolute SNG hands
* (1.06.02 NEW) Some OnGame hands do not include the Button Seat position - HM now scans the hand action to determine this if it is missing
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug that would who a completely wrong EV$ in the sessions report when grouping by table
* (1.06.02 NEW) PT2 exports some ipoker hands with negative rake which is obviously wrong and previously HM marked these hands as errors but now it changes the rake to $0 and applies the difference against the amount won.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Pacific players always import in lower case now since Pacific seems to allow people to change the upper/lower case of their name each time they login which creates different players in the database
* (1.06.02 BUG) When additional layouts are created the Show Avg VPIP and Show Avg Pot flags did not save properly.
* (1.06.02 NEW) UB Hands where a player "opt to show" are now recognized and recorded.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Fixed issue people with Postgres 8.0 were having with the new import system timing out (the problem only affected this version of Postgresql)
* (1.06.02 NEW) Fixed some recent Ongame hand history issues where board cards were incomplete and certain playernames would cause issues
* (1.06.02 NEW) Preflop cards section of player details now shows the sample size
* (1.06.02 TRAINING) Added the "Dealing with a preflop 3Bet" article for registered users.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug where the insert standardized hand changes would be ignored in the observed hand history form
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug in DBControlPanel where Export Hands would always export hands from the current default DB not the currently selected DB in the list
This set of changes took a lot longer than expected but it was very necessary for a lot of reasons. These are some of the top features in development right now for 1.06.03 (most are already underway)
* Ongame DB Support
* Tourney Winnings Support
* DB Changes for close to instant Report / Session / Graph generation even with huge db's
* Multi Currency