1.06.02 official release - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by yope View Post
    Hi Roy,

Today I got the same message. I'm not able to unzip in the holdemmanager directory. I can do it elsewhere. Can I swap the old hmhud-file with the new unzipped file, which I have in another directory? Or is there a special reason the new file has to be unzipped over the old one?

Tx, Yope
    I have the same problem...

Quote Originally Posted by StudMatt View Post
    I have the same problem...
    If you're on vista it's probably because winrar doesn't have the rights to write to Program Files (not run as admin). Unzip somewhere else and copy/paste.

Quote Originally Posted by yope View Post
    Hi Roy,

Today I got the same message. I'm not able to unzip in the holdemmanager directory. I can do it elsewhere. Can I swap the old hmhud-file with the new unzipped file, which I have in another directory? Or is there a special reason the new file has to be unzipped over the old one?

Tx, Yope

You can swap it but its just as easy to overwrite, it will prompt you if you overwrite so make sure you select yes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    There is a similar feature Options > Rakeback & Bonus and you can see the results in the graph TAB
    Yeah I know that, but I'd also like my bonus money listed in tabluar format too.

Thats on the to do list
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.