HM2 hud has worse spacing compared to HM 1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HM2 hud has worse spacing compared to HM 1

HM 1 spacing:
    hm1.jpg

HM 2 spacing:
    hm2.jpg

In HM 1 it was possible to get lots of stats in a very tiny space, but now with HM 2 this is no longer possible since the spacing is too big.

This might sound stupid but every pixel is important in my case and this is really costing me valuable space.

Please export the 1.0 HUD and email it to us at hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread so we can compare them and look into this..

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadiator View Post
    HM 1 spacing:
    hm1.jpg

HM 2 spacing:
    hm2.jpg

In HM 1 it was possible to get lots of stats in a very tiny space, but now with HM 2 this is no longer possible since the spacing is too big.

This might sound stupid but every pixel is important in my case and this is really costing me valuable space.
    I find this comment very odd... My impressions are opposite:

It was very difficult to get lots of stats in a tiny place (at least compared to PT3) with HM1, but now font is very small, yet readable and stats take much less space. At least in default form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadiator View Post
    HM 1 spacing:
    hm1.jpg

HM 2 spacing:
    hm2.jpg

100% agree with Mercadiator, this extra space is very annoying when you want to display large numbers of stats. Every pixel matters.

We are looking at ways to eliminate any excess. Some fonts will be more trim than others. It's a balance though, because if you cut too small, stats run together and cut off.

Ok what fonts works with spacing Tahoma is not.
    If you use spacing with Tahoma the HUD get so big you cant use it, so what fonts work?

Verdana does.

Just an info:

As you can from my previous post, I was very happy with HM2 spacing, until:

I changed my Windows defaault language from Latvian (qwerty) to English (United States)

spacing instantly went from great to horrible!

What can you make of it? I dont know... maybe go to Windows settings change language to Latvian (dont worry it wont change all interfaces into unreadable blabber it only changes some input options and how the date is displayed) and check if you like spacing then?

p.s. I know its not a great solution, but it should be pointing at the source of problem...

I agree about the spacing being worse in HM2. I had my hud perfect in HM1 and in HM2 it takes up at least 20% more space horizontally and vertically. That might not sound like a big deal but it is to me, it's useless space in between stats that's been added, even if you try to use no separator there is still a huge gap between all stats. If you are worried about stats running together how about giving us spacing settings so we can set it ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Skesis View Post
    If you are worried about stats running together how about giving us spacing settings so we can set it ourselves.
    x1000