HM2 hud has worse spacing compared to HM 1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have tried several fonts and am now using the Arial font - because the characters themselves are thinner, not the spacing. But it's still super wide between the characters and I can barely read the font since it's so thin.

Based upon my sample size of like 5 different fonts, I have to disagree that some have more spacing than others. Instead, to me it appears that the stats have 2 spacings between them instead of one.

Here's a screenshot taken with the replayers side by side. The exact same font size and both in bold.

Q1tay.png

edit: click the picture for larger size. Used font in the screenshot is Verdana/size 8/bold
    Last edited by £zzalor; 03-13-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Hi,
    Please send us your HUD configuration from HM1 and HM2 that these pictures are from with a link to this thread so we can look into this issue further. Send to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    Last edited by fopah; 03-15-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Has this issue ever been addressed? I too have similar spacing issue with HM2. I've found using the separator "." is the best but it would be ideal if they could add a blank space option that is similarly sized to HM1. As it is currently the blank separator is ridiculously large.

Another alternative would be to allow the choice of color for the separator as I could use the "." and turn it black to hide into the background.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hey

They did not improve upon this. I did however find a way to make it better. What I did was to set the HUD to "show abbreviations" in the config properties, and then delete all the abbreviations on the stats that I used in my HUD. Way less space between now.

Hope you'll like it this way.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by £zzalor View Post
    Hey

They did not improve upon this. I did however find a way to make it better. What I did was to set the HUD to "show abbreviations" in the config properties, and then delete all the abbreviations on the stats that I used in my HUD. Way less space between now.

Hope you'll like it this way.

Take care.
    I did try that unfortunately I found there is absolutely no space between stats when doing this. With HM1 using this trick would leave just the perfect amount of space