Hand marking at the tables

Default Hand marking at the tables

Is it currently possible to mark hands for review while playing? Can't figure it out, or it's not working for me

This is a known bug with the release version and s fixed for the next release.

Although not very efficient especially if there is lag or you are multi tabling you click on setting in the main HUD then go to hand history and mark the box on top left when you scroll to relevant hand.The problem I am trying to solve is the hand history is displayed in a box listing the winner of the pot and the amount of the pot.Initially each time I would go through the process to mark a hand the previous hand would be highlighted/displayed ,but now the first hand of the session is highlighted which means I need to scroll up to the top every single time which is a nuisance and at times impossible because either my computer or the HEM2 program can't keep up.THEY need to have a check mark in the main HUD or somewhere on the screen so a simple click can take care of marking hands.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

You can right click on the hand in the Hands View window and select Mark. Otherwise, HM2 needs the Hand History in order to mark the hand. Thus marking the hand before it is completed is currently not possible.

Thanks Dog ,there is a further issue when I get to the hands history/viewer screen and there is the list of hands in the drop down menu it is always focused on the very first hand of the session instead of the most recent which maeeans I need to scroll to the relevant hand to mark it while still keeping up with the action on any other tables I may have open.Aside from the nuisance of having to scroll every time the menu always fades away when I have any action on any tables and then I have to quickly try and go back and start over before it all happens again.Hopefully my explanation is not too confusing.At least if you can tell me how to have the scroll be highlighted on the most recent hand it would be appreciated.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi.
    Yes this is a feature of HM2. The the hand that the Hand Viewer is on will not change to the most recent hand automatically it will stay on the hand that is selected. If you would like to open the HH Viewer on the most recent hand, please click the name of the last hand winner in the Summary HUD on the table.

This method is more efficient if I am acting as soon as the relevant hand has been played because I had been clicking settings/hand history/ initially it was coming up as the current hand or last hand ,now it goes to bottom of list (1st hand of session) .Even when I go to a hand and then go back it resorts back to the first hand, is there a setting for this?Have I clicked on the hand history scroll bar or something.The way you have mentioned as I said is great and at the moment should be sufficient but I am thinking of in the future if I ever do decide to really up my tables I'll need to be cutting down on time substantially.Thanklypou as always Dog and the rest of the crew.