lost about 800 tourney results after installing 1.09 beta 9

Default lost about 800 tourney results after installing 1.09 beta 9

For some reason my Tourney : Results : Graph only shows about 250 SNGs for June now. I know I've played about 1040. They were showing just fine until I installed the beta, now those tourneys seem to be gone from the tourney summary. I even tried re-importing the HHs from the June folder (where HEM deposits them). It showed almost all duplicate hands, and didn't change the results graph at all.

As far as I can tell everything previous is fine. It's just missing about 4/5 of the days in June. If I graph by day lots of whole days are missing where I did actually play, and have the HHs in the corresponding folder that HEM created to prove it.

Make sure you haven't got any filters set incorrectly along the top. All Games, No Filter? Is this Pokerstars only? Can you try creating a new DB and manually import a portion of them to see if it is corrected with an import to a new DB?

What version did you upgrade from? Doubt it will help, but Beta 10 just released tonight. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Let me know how it goes with a new DB, and give any other pertinent details. Then I will probably forward it to Roy to take a look at.

Yeah it works for June with a new DB. I only had March thru June results in the old (apparently corrupted) DB. I can just re-import everything I guess.

OK. It happens sometimes. At least you only had to create a fresh DB instead of a fresh SQL install. I saw a few of them this week, as well as a few damaged SQL installations, such that creating a new DB wasn't enough. Had to reinstall SQL and go from there.

After you get everything imported and drop your other DB, you should probably perform some maintenance like vacuum/analyze, defrag, etc. It is also a good idea to turn off Logging in your SQL if you haven't already.

Here is a great post which outlines all the things you can do maintenance and performance wise for your DB, including the instructions to turn off logging .

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthre...ed=1#post62613