1.06.01v + new hud build
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1.06.01v + new hud build

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01v.exe for new Manager and previous HUD
    http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupda....01vNewHud.exe for new Manager and new HUD

This one is pretty close to what 1.06.02 will be. Just going to make a few more tweaks and add a new article.

* (1.06.01 NEW) Pacific players always import in lower case now since Pacific seems to allow people to change the upper/lower case of their name each time they login which creates different players in the database
    * (1.06.01 BUG) When additional layouts are created the Show Avg VPIP and Show Avg Pot flags did not save properly.
    * (1.06.01 NEW) UB Hands where a player "opt to show" are now recognized and recorded.
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Fixed issue people with Postgres 8.0 were having with the new import system timing out (the problem only affected this version of Postgresql)
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Fixed some recent Ongame hand history issues where board cards were incomplete and certain playernames would cause issues
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Preflop cards section of player details now shows the sample size

HUD Changes
    =============

* Absolute tourney problem fixed
    * Memory leak in UltimateBet hand grabber fixed
    * Extra space at end of stat line fixed
    * Fixed Absolute mucked cards on HU tables
    * Fixed stats creeping down from title bar and above
    * Fixed low clubs being formatted wrong in hand history window

rvg

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    * Extra space at end of stat line fixed
    YES!!! just tested, seems fixed

2 crashes in of HMHUD in <150 hands. Massive flickering of stats. Completely unusable HUD (It tilted me a bit, obv. ). Can I extract the previous update installer (1.06.01.u), and use the old HMHUD.exe??

Stars, XP
    Last edited by fozzy71; 08-19-2008 at 03:19 AM.

* (1.06.01 NEW) Preflop cards section of player details now shows the sample size

Hi Rvg72
    where can I find this ^^

I looked around and didnot see
    Thank you for your time

Piet

HM2 Shark Tank Member

no update for pokerstars players? if so, than its not necessary to update right?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    2 crashes in of HMHUD in <150 hands. Massive flickering of stats. Completely unusable HUD (It tilted me a bit, obv. ). Can I extract the previous update installer (1.06.01.u), and use the old HMHUD.exe??

Stars, XP
    any other feedback? should i download or wait?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Stars, XP
    Sorry Fozzy, yes you can revert to older HUD or, I created 2 links on the main post now. One with the old hud and one with the new one.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by piet51 View Post

Hi Rvg72
    where can I find this ^^

Thank you for your time

Piet
    Bring up the player details by right clicking on a player in the manager and choosing popup details or while playing click on HUD Options - Launch Active Player Details.

This feature is on the preflop cards tab

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by piet51 View Post

Hi Rvg72
    where can I find this ^^

Thank you for your time

Piet

This is in Active Player Details Window > preflop Cards when you press one of the buttons it also now shows the sample size where it previously didnt in the last release after this section was updated

//Edit - Sorry didnt see Roys reply
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zografa View Post
    any other feedback? should i download or wait?
    I am gonna try the new version again today, before I decide to revert. I probably didn't make a very thoughtful/detailed first post. My apologies.

I was kinda tilted when I posted, because I have literally NEVER had the HUD crash on me before until yesterday. I will test the new version more today, and let you know the results.