1.06.01v + new hud build - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bug:
    When I import HHs which Party sent me by email, 2/4 NL hands show up as 2/2 NL.
    Versions u + v

Default Pacific Bug Introduced

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Pacific players always import in lower case now since Pacific seems to allow people to change the upper/lower case of their name each time they login which creates different players in the database
    Now the HUD won't display previous stats for villains anymore. The database should be updated: all already present Pacific playernames should be converted to all lowercase to fix this.

What I mean is: I just sat with a player called "ABC" where I've played with a ton before this update. Now HEM imports this player as "abc" (lowercase), and the HUD fetches the player's stats under the alias "abc", failing to fetch the stats under the alias "ABC".

I advice all Pacific players to not download this update until Roy resolves this (which I'm sure he will ).

Thanks.

new hud is crashing for me also. I don't think i've ever had a hud crash and i've had at least 5 of them in a 800 hand session.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    new hud is crashing for me also. I don't think i've ever had a hud crash and i've had at least 5 of them in a 800 hand session.
    OK, guess I am gonna just revert then. You on XP also?

XP: Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarr View Post
    Now the HUD won't display previous stats for villains anymore. The database should be updated: all already present Pacific playernames should be converted to all lowercase to fix this.

What I mean is: I just sat with a player called "ABC" where I've played with a ton before this update. Now HEM imports this player as "abc" (lowercase), and the HUD fetches the player's stats under the alias "abc", failing to fetch the stats under the alias "ABC".

I advice all Pacific players to not download this update until Roy resolves this (which I'm sure he will ).

Thanks.
    Good point, I'll make this change

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    ok thanks, sorry about the issues

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarr View Post

Thanks.
    Merging everything in the DB to use lower case for Pacific is actually going to be quite a bit of work so for the mean time I have removed this force lower case change for Pacific. I'll be releasing 1.06.02 tonight which is basically .v + article and - the Pacific change and with the previous HUD build.

I will get back to this Pacific lower/upper/etc issue shortly though.

Roy

I went back to the old hud but now I have a FTP table that the hud will not put stats on. Strange.