Please bring back the old hand viewer - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is the biggest problem I have with HM2 for the moment. Right now I have to use HM1 and HM2 at the same time just because I cant stand the hand viewer.
    Please bring back the possibility to use the old one and when I click on one hand at one table, and then click on another hand at the same table I dont want a new window to pop up.

I this that new graphic features are rlly nice but..... I need quick look my history and hand as possible I dont need admire brilliant graphic features

Best choose for player is do some skin for Holdem Manager 2 whit off all graphic features .. and let only old Hm1 skin ... or something similiar

+1!!!

Is there any way to turn off the decimals for the hand viewer or at least for the drop down menu?

Quote Originally Posted by ffrreedd View Post
    Is there any way to turn off the decimals for the hand viewer or at least for the drop down menu?
    This is not possible currently. I will add the suggestion to the ticket but I have no ETA for if/when this might be implemented. I have added all of your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have implemented it.

Crosspost from my rant on the 2p2 Support thread. Sorry if it comes off harsh but it really is simply that tilting.

For the love of god, PLEASE fix the Hand Viewer.

1) Most of the time I try to copy a hand to the clipboard (using Plain Text option to send on AIM) the wrong hand is copied. I wasn't too bugged about it when the thing was in beta, but now? Inexplicable, inexcusable.

2) The HH itself is a huge step backwards from HM1. The HM1 format with real names and equities included was already perfect. Now it's not an option. Instead I get the option to copy a specific forum format for 50 different forums I've never been to, which I'm sure is counted as a "feature."

3) How is there no way to select a default Export option?

In short: HM1, you are 2 clicks away from having the HH you want, on the clipboard, with equities. HM2, you are 4, 5, maybe more clicks away from having the WRONG hand in an inferior format. Come on, guys. I know you have a lot on your plate un-screwing just the basic core functionality of this thing but please get this one simple thing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrage View Post
    Crosspost from my rant on the 2p2 Support thread. Sorry if it comes off harsh but it really is simply that tilting.
    I will add your comments to hm-4345 so the developers can take them into consideration when they get back to this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrage View Post

For the love of god, PLEASE fix the Hand Viewer.

1) Most of the time I try to copy a hand to the clipboard (using Plain Text option to send on AIM) the wrong hand is copied. I wasn't too bugged about it when the thing was in beta, but now? Inexplicable, inexcusable.

2) The HH itself is a huge step backwards from HM1. The HM1 format with real names and equities included was already perfect. Now it's not an option. Instead I get the option to copy a specific forum format for 50 different forums I've never been to, which I'm sure is counted as a "feature."

3) How is there no way to select a default Export option?

In short: HM1, you are 2 clicks away from having the HH you want, on the clipboard, with equities. HM2, you are 4, 5, maybe more clicks away from having the WRONG hand in an inferior format. Come on, guys. I know you have a lot on your plate un-screwing just the basic core functionality of this thing but please get this one simple thing right.
    +1.

any news for the replayer?

can i somehow just change handviewer theme, cards, sizing of cards etc.? (back to oldschool hm1)

HM1 Handviewer was much better!!!

thx for any help!

You can not customize the HHV. This is still on the to-do list but it is still a low priority ticket with no ETA.