Missing hands at ends of tournaments
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Missing hands at ends of tournaments

I'm looking through the Data View of the Tourney>Results and on a large number (more than 50%) of the tournaments that I don't finish in the money in, I can't find my final hands.. sometimes it is just the last hand that is missing, sometimes 2 or 3 hands.

I'm missing the final hands on some of the tournaments that I do finish ITM, but it is a smaller percentage.

I've tried reimporting the hand histories, and the hands are still not there. They are there in the hand histories though.

Thanks

What Operating System? What version of HEM? What poker site?? Have you imported all the tournament summaries?

XP, HM 1.09beta6a... PokerStars ... hands were autoimported at time of play, and then when I noticed the missing hands, I reimported manually (it then said that all the hands were duplicates)-- but I still can't find the final hands in HM... they are in the txt histories though.

Every hand seems to be there in every tournament, except for the last one or two in about half of the tournaments.

I haven't imported the tournament summaries. Is that necessary?
    Last edited by bad_egg; 06-27-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: added missing info

I've imported the tournament summaries now... it didn't change anything.

You need 1.09 Beta 7 or greater to work with the recent stars update (~ a week ago).

Current version is 1.09 Beta 9 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

You can always find out what the latest beta is in the releases forum - http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

I've just downloaded and installed the beta9 version.

reimported all of my June hand histories... it found about 400 non-duplicate hands...

I'm still not finding the final hands on many recent tournaments-- haven't looked back very far though.

Am I using HM correctly?

I should be able to see a list of every hand for the tournament right? I select a tourney in the Tourney>Results>Data View, and below are all that hands that I played, showing increasing blinds-- all the way up to the end... right?

You could email support@pokerstars.com and ask them for every hand history you have ever played. I did it a few months ago, to make sure I hadn't missed importing any while playing. The tourney summaries are automated and only go back 200 games, but the hand histories are kept on file for ever according to support.

I will forward this thread to the developer so he is aware of the issue.

The problem is that I have the hand histories--- and they clearly show the last hands of the tournaments, and HM is, for some reason, either not importing them or not showing them.

SNGwiz shows the final hands, or by opening the txt files. That's what is so frustrating.

And unfortunately, I think these missing hands will end up doing nothing except show me that my bad luck streak is even worse than what HM has been showing--- the discrepancy between luck adjusted winnings and winnings is the problem I've been trying to track down which led me to noticing the missing hands.

and it's not just missing hands at the end of the tournaments--- I'm showing that I'm missing a few hands here and there within the tournaments as well.

I've tried cutting a missing hand out of the hand history, saving it as a txt file, and importing manually. it says it's a duplicate hand...

but I can't find the hand anywhere... it's not even in the Tourney>Hands tab