Ctrl+right-click-drag problem
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ctrl+right-click-drag problem

I'm trying to ctrl-drag a panel on the hud with ongame to adjust just one player, it just doesnt work, it changes all players hud, is it a bug or maybe I havent understood how I should do?

Any advise?

Version: 1.06.01u
    Site: Hollywood Poker
    HUD details: Using seperated panels

/ kimmo
    Last edited by kimmo; 08-18-2008 at 08:03 AM. Reason: adding details

It dosent work for a small few people myself included but Mike is currently working on a fix for it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmo View Post
    I'm trying to ctrl-drag a panel on the hud with ongame to adjust just one player, it just doesnt work, it changes all players hud, is it a bug or maybe I havent understood how I should do?

/ kimmo
    +1 Ongame. Tower Poker.

Can't play with Minitables.

Please, fix.

+1 w/ 1.6.3 PS fwiw

+1 v. 1.06.03 OnGame RedKings

Sorry i misinterpretted how it should be used myself. To explain as best as i can how it works:

No Multiple Panels:
    When playing on 2 tables or more if you move seat 3 all the seats 3 move on all tables. ctr + Drag is no different.

Multiple Panels:
    Lets say youve 3 rows of stats, fwiw the panel with your note in it cant be moved seperately. If you want to move just the middle row of stats for Seat 3 then ctrl+right click will move the middle panel on all seat 3 on all tables. If you just right click seat 3 and move the middle panel the middle panel will move on every seat on every table not just table 3

I hope this clears it up and sorry for the confusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Multiple Panels:
    If you want to move just the middle row of stats for Seat 3 then ctrl+right click will move the middle panel on all seat 3 on all tables.
    It works fine with replayer window, but doesnot work with Ongame table windows.

P/S Check last two stats in popups: default_river and default_turn. Seems they are incorrect

But you can only open 1 replayer window at a time?

Which 2 stats are you referring to, where are these?

But you can only open 1 replayer window at a time?
    In your example:
    Multiple Panels:
    Lets say Ive 3 rows of stats. I want to move just the middle row of stats for Seat 3 and ctrl+right click must move the middle panel on all seat 3 on all tables, but it moves the middle panel on every seat on every table.

If I do this in replayer window (Ongame is off), it works fine - only for seat 3. But if I lunch Ongame table window, Replayer window has the same problem with ctrl+right click.

Maybe I can tune my HUD by editing any *.ini files???
    Last edited by zmax; 09-09-2008 at 02:50 PM.

Which 2 stats are you referring to, where are these?
    See screenshot