***Quick/Easy Questions & Answers Thread*** - a.k.a. Ask Fozzy. - Page 89
Page 89 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

I install HM full version, I update to the newest version (24), everything works superbly. No I restart the computer and everything does tits up and I get the error message:

What should I do? Running 8.3 Postgre.

did the rebot seems 2 b working great ty for the help

You are welcome. Sorry about the bold stuff, but I have literally had 10 or 15 people tonight fail to answer the questions after I post them. I started thinking it was a conspiracy against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Treiks View Post
    I install HM full version, I update to the newest version (24), everything works superbly. No I restart the computer and everything does tits up and I get the error message:

What should I do? Running 8.3 Postgre.
    Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.

I just downloaded Holdem Manager and it's not working.

I set up a folder to import my hand history and I can watch the hand history appear in that folder. But when I try to import into Holdem Manager I get the following error:

Files Imported: 1
    Hands Imported: 0
    Duplicate Hands: 0
    Errors: X (where X = the number of hands I've played).

Everything has been configured according to the instructions. What's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by nsacres View Post
    I just downloaded Holdem Manager and it's not working.

I set up a folder to import my hand history and I can watch the hand history appear in that folder. But when I try to import into Holdem Manager I get the following error:

Files Imported: 1
    Hands Imported: 0
    Duplicate Hands: 0
    Errors: X (where X = the number of hands I've played).

Everything has been configured according to the instructions. What's wrong?
    Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=174 -, and post the answers in a new thread.

I have my preferred seat set up so that my stats appear "correctly" for all tables. I am actually sitting in seat #6, but have to enter it in HEM as seat #5, this is 9 man FR, so the stats appear in the correct spot. The problem I'm having is that when the cards show at the end of the hand the hole cards appear over one seat to the right instead where the player who had them sits. My real seat position is #6, but have to enter it in HEM as #5 so that stats appear correctly for each seating position.

Thanks for your help

What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand repositions the HUD panels.

You need to make sure to not move anyone's HUD that appears to be incorrect, until you can see your own Hero stats. You cna also use the HUD Options > Table Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode to help align the stats and mucked cards.

Set the preferred seating for Stars in the poker client, then in Holdem Manager to match. HUD Options > Preferred Seating

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default actually)
    HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > 5 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

Thank you, I'll try it this afternoon.

Default Help 100% VPIP

Hi I've been using HM for 8-10 months, and I really like the software.

But I had a problem today, my stats at all the tables in the hud showed 100% vpip, far to high pfr, to high 3bet - and on my opponents as well (and neither I or they are that loose ). As fas as I know I haven't changed any settings.

Also when I run report of todays session i see a vpip at 100.0, pfr at 70.2, and 3bet at 27.3 over approx 600 hands- so it's only the hud that gets the stats wrong in some way.

What can be the problem?

Best regards
    Stealguitar
    Last edited by Stealguitar; 08-18-2009 at 12:22 PM.