***Quick/Easy Questions & Answers Thread*** - a.k.a. Ask Fozzy. - Page 261
Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261
Results 2,601 to 2,605 of 2605

Quote Originally Posted by MR DAZ View Post
    that table manager doesnt thing isnt in the bottom right corner when i start auto import and i dont think its even on my lap top av tried searching for it and nothing comes up!! av added the update and rebooted and its still the same!! and am totally lost with the rest of what you explained

HEELLLP PLEASE
    As Fozzy posted before you need to set the administrator rights for the 3 files holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe. Navigate to the file properties. Open the compatibility tab and check "run as administrator". If that doesn't help please open a new thread in the forum. This is not an issue for "Q&A"

Quote Originally Posted by CFB402 View Post
    Hey, need some help!! Just downloaded HM and I cant download the Hand Histories to my hard drive only to my e-mail. There is no option to save from Poker Stars just e-mail. Is there something I'm missing since I'm sure half the ppl here are probably on PS. Thanks for your help.
    For import hands from stars mails: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=43
    For the future you should configure your stars client to write the handhistories directly: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=147
    Quote Originally Posted by thx4yerstack View Post
    Hello,

I use Vista and play on AP using the HEM (trial for now). I've played 80-100 MTTs cashing out 20-25 times, but when I view the "Tourny" tab and look at "Results," it shows every tourn as a loss. The ROIs are all -100. Why is this information incorrect, and is there a way to fix it?! Thanks!
    You can manually edit the results in the tourney dataview.
    Are you using the latest beta?
    I'm not sure whether AP writes summaries or you can request them for updating the tourney results.

Quote Originally Posted by dakky View Post
    trying to install, I have the postesql thing already. Got this problem so uninstalled, reinstalled same issue:

when connecting to the database the username passowrd is incorrect do i want want holdem manager to make the database allow this username/password this change -->> yes --> unable to make this change...

Help PLEASE
    You are trying to edit the pg_hba.conf file? Copy the file to the desktop, edit the copy, rename the original file and move the copy to the folder. Then restart the postgresql services.

thanks fozzy ,

that website you gave me charges me to find a silly answer to a question i have, i just wanna know where these folder options are so i can maybes get the dracula file to show.

also iam on PS and it wont let me add a username tytytyty

why does it not allow me to add an alias for?. everytime i try it says please enter in part which name to look for ??????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by machine View Post
    thanks fozzy ,

that website you gave me charges me to find a silly answer to a question i have, i just wanna know where these folder options are so i can maybes get the dracula file to show.

also iam on PS and it wont let me add a username tytytyty
    What Dracula file? Do you play at Dracula Poker???

Quote Originally Posted by machine View Post
    why does it not allow me to add an alias for?. everytime i try it says please enter in part which name to look for ??????????????????????
    The 'Player Alias' option is to connect 2 different poker site names together, under a new, unique Alias name. Before you can create an alias you want to be sure you can find your various site names. If you only play 1 site there is no need for an alias. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=35

The 'Hero Names' option is to help the HUD know where you are sitting at the table.

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your Poker Site name. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.

Tthric