Just got HEM, new hands not being saved by PStars.

Default Just got HEM, new hands not being saved by PStars.

I've followed the FAQ exactly. I used up my trial for HEM about 6 months ago...finally upgraded to the full Professional version today.

I've been able to transfer my entire PT2 DB over as well as get my Prima AutoImport up and running.

The problem I'm having is related to Pokerstars. Any hands I played in the past at PokerStars (for instance, hands last night) imported over fine when I upgraded/reinstalled today. I followed the FAQ and set up a new hand history folder as instructed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\HandHistory". (I use Vista.) I also created a new archive folder and named it "HMArchive" like specified. (It appears the hands from last night have already been transferred to this new "C:\HMArchive" folder.)

Everything is set to save fine just like the from the FAQ, yet for some reason, any new PStars hands are not being saved there (so autoimport is obviously not picking them up). Am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks.

Run PokerStars as an Administrator or disable UAC: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73