30 player SNG on Ongame doesnt record results correctly [#873]

Default 30 player SNG on Ongame doesnt record results correctly [#873]

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could be so kind as to help me with this problem.

I play the 30-man SNGs on Ongame and I want to make daily reports so I can monitor my progress.

When I go to Tourney > Results > Dataview, all of the tournaments for that day appear, but the information is utter rubbish. Some of them are down as being 1 table, some as 2 table, some as 3 table (all of them are 3 table SNGS). In addition, the finishing positions are mostly wrong, and it say I have won absolutely nothing, when I have cashed in over 30% of the games I have played in.

I have done it manually, but I am playing over 100 SNGS per day, and it means I have to write notes down about every game as I am playing, and then spend about an hour manually updating them.

Surely there is a way that this information can just come up without me having to manually edit every single tournament entry?

I have installed all latest updates of Holdem Manager, so this cannot be the problem.

Any advice/help will be really appreciated
    Last edited by fozzy71; 09-16-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: bug #

As long as Ongame doesn't write any informations about the tourneys into the handhistory files or provides an additional summary (like other pokersites do) there is no other way than edition the results manually.

Thanks for your reply.

Really?

That's so bad. Why don't they just move with the times!

Thats an extra hour of my day wasted

Oh, one more question, even after I adjusted all the tourneys manually, it still came up that I was like -7% down for the day, when I was like 40% up? Any idea why this would be?

Thanks for your help!

Did it track ALL the games you played?
    All with the correct buyin?
    There were no 'incomplete' games, where you forgot to edit the $Won/results?
    You edited the $Won/results for ALL the games you made it into the money?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,

Yes, it tracks all the games I play, with the correct buy-in.

Two days ago, there were 3 games which it said were "incomplete", but yesterday, there were none.

So in any case the columns which are incorrect are:

Finish
    Size
    $ Won
    $ EV Won
    Tables

All of the $ Won values are 0.00, even though I have cashed in many of the tournaments.

Finish/Size - What I have noticed is that the results are only correct when I make it to the final table (last 10 players). So if I came 4th it would come up correctly "Finish 4 Size 30", but for example, in one game I came 19th out of 30 and it comes up as " Finish 10 Size 13" and labels it as a 2 table game when I only play 3-table games. Some other games are listed as 1 table games.

I can kind of see what the problem is, it is like if I come in 21st-30th position, it lists it as a 1 table game, if I come in 11th-20th, it lists it as a 2-table game, and only if I make the final table does it show the results correctly.

Any help is much appreciated

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Hi,

Thanks,

I have zipped all those files and emailed them just now.

Please note that when looking at histories, the past 3 days willl be the best examples as this is when I have played only 30-man games.

Look forward to hearing from you again

Hello,
    new to this problem?
    With HM2, does it work?
    thank you

As long as Ongame doesn't write any information about the tourney into the handhistory files or provides an additional summary (like other pokersites do) there is no other way than to edit the results manually. This is the same in HM2.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here