HEM slowing down

Default HEM slowing down

Today tried to analyze my game (70k hands - all dates, just moved up to new limit).

First 4-5 filters working fine and get displayed quite fast. But after that all process slowing down. If I use new filters then every time it took longer and longer time to retrieve information Sometimes even restarting HEM won't help. It's so annoying.

And I did vacuum about 2 days ago.

EDIT: Anyone have same problem?

Also after closing HEM the task manager shows that there are running 6 x postgres.exe proccesses. Is that normal? And is this can slow down the database?

The postgreSQL thing is normal but the performance issues arent normal. can you make sure you have http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01u.exe and then do a disk fragmentation. Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and then to Disg Defragmenter.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Version is the same. But I haven't done disk defragmention latetly and I will do that ASAP. Thank You for fast response and let's hope that defragmention solve my problem.