HUD not working for 1.09 beta 6 on new ongame software
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD not working for 1.09 beta 6 on new ongame software

Guys

Got the beta in. Its picking up hands. Table seen in table manager. No HUD on the tables. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by shalesey View Post
    Guys

Got the beta in. Its picking up hands. Table seen in table manager. No HUD on the tables. Please help.
    http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...8249#post58249

This tells me nothign other than I am not the only one seeing this issue. Cmon guys this is costing us money. I can appreciate it takes time to release an update but to realease an update that doesn't work. The competition over at PT seem to have this fixed already.

This tells me nothign other than I am not the only one seeing this issue.
    Nope, you have understood nothing: what it tells is that you should take a look at whats happening in the forums before posting a problem that other users have already reported and are speaking about in another thread.

jelozano

Quote Originally Posted by jelozano View Post
    Nope, you have understood nothing: what it tells is that you should take a look at whats happening in the forums before posting a problem that other users have already reported and are speaking about in another thread.

jelozano
    No one from HEM has confirmed they are aware so I suggest you shut up.

No one from HEM has confirmed they are aware so I suggest you shut up.
    Read something beside this thread, it isnt so harmfull to you.

They have told us even the release date of the next beta solving Ongame P5 multitabling problems... Ouch, I should have shutted up before telling that...

Finally: do you know whats the search button for?
    jelozano
    Last edited by jelozano; 06-13-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jelozano View Post
    Read something beside this thread, it isnt so harmfull to you.

They have told us even the release date of the next beta solving Ongame P5 multitabling problems... Ouch, I should have shutted up before telling that...

Finally: do you know whats the search button for?
    jelozano
    I'm trying to make money, I don't have time to seach, crawl back under your rock troll and stfu.

I was stuck trying to find WTF is going on with the hud @ ongame earlier and clicked on your link also and thought this tells me sweet FA aswell.

If u knew from reading that thread jelozano that they have announced there is a problem and it will be fixed in the next update just fing say that and save us all the hassle! Maybe next time you wont have to read through 15pages about an update to see if theres a problem with that or something else.

MORNY i have a suggestion how about you create a sticky thread for each network and update it so it s easy to find out the status. It's frustrating and time consuming for us to find a problem, then check to make sure its not something wrong with how iv configured it. Then search the forums, then read through a bunch of useless posts with other people having the same problem mixed in with people having other problems/finding posts from a week or month or 6months old about problems there have been in the past with that network. Then going on tilt with all the time wasting firing up PT3 to find theres works leading to further frustration trying to work their inferior software. Then rinse and repeat the whole process a day later or a week later.

I think you get the idea! it would be awesome to find a problem come here go to ongame thread and see "Ongame recently upgraded their software we will have no problem getting HM working with it but unfortunately the last update didnt resolve the issue but the next update will fix" Oh and also "there is an issue with ongame not supplying tournament IDs so tourny tracking is unavailable at this time'

Another example would be simply Pokerstars all working fine but DON turbos arnt tracking correctly. Just an example.

That way we can find out fairly quickly if its a known problem, if its fixable on your end, or a problem with the network, or if its something iv done wrong with the configurations.

Quote Originally Posted by jed3y3 View Post
    I was stuck trying to find WTF is going on with the hud @ ongame earlier and clicked on your link also and thought this tells me sweet FA aswell.

If u knew from reading that thread jelozano that they have announced there is a problem and it will be fixed in the next update just fing say that and save us all the hassle! Maybe next time you wont have to read through 15pages about an update to see if theres a problem with that or something else.

MORNY i have a suggestion how about you create a sticky thread for each network and update it so it s easy to find out the status. It's frustrating and time consuming for us to find a problem, then check to make sure its not something wrong with how iv configured it. Then search the forums, then read through a bunch of useless posts with other people having the same problem mixed in with people having other problems/finding posts from a week or month or 6months old about problems there have been in the past with that network. Then going on tilt with all the time wasting firing up PT3 to find theres works leading to further frustration trying to work their inferior software. Then rinse and repeat the whole process a day later or a week later.

I think you get the idea! it would be awesome to find a problem come here go to ongame thread and see "Ongame recently upgraded their software we will have no problem getting HM working with it but unfortunately the last update didnt resolve the issue but the next update will fix" Oh and also "there is an issue with ongame not supplying tournament IDs so tourny tracking is unavailable at this time'

Another example would be simply Pokerstars all working fine but DON turbos arnt tracking correctly. Just an example.

That way we can find out fairly quickly if its a known problem, if its fixable on your end, or a problem with the network, or if its something iv done wrong with the configurations.
    +1

I like this

I'm trying to make money, I don't have time to seach, crawl back under your rock troll and stfu.
    Go earn money and leave us in peace, anyway, I dont know why are you taking time in replying.

Finally: learn maners, and learn to use the search button... YOu have lots of things to learn!!! You must be a teenager!

jelozano