Deleting hands or sessions

Default Deleting hands or sessions

Hey,

A simple one: How do I delete a hand or a session from my database?

-Pummi81

Please use the FAQ, typing that question into the faq search will give you the answer http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=107
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I want to delete some sessions as I accidentally imported some older sessions to begin with. I followed the FAQ but the sessions still show up under the cash games tab.

How do I completely erase sessions from the database please?

Quote Originally Posted by DODGYKEN View Post
    I want to delete some sessions as I accidentally imported some older sessions to begin with. I followed the FAQ but the sessions still show up under the cash games tab.

How do I completely erase sessions from the database please?
    +1

-Pummi81

Sorry, I hadnt actually used it. It appears the option to filter by limit is currently excluded and also it dosent appear to delete the HH from the stats and only deletes the information about the hand and frees up the space so it currently useful for freeing up space but not completely deleting it but that should be coming soon. Thanks for your patients.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

are you really from ireland?
    your english is quite funny
    "Thanks for your patients."

Quote Originally Posted by starf View Post
    are you really from ireland?
    your english is quite funny
    "Thanks for your patients."
    Yeah im Irish allright. Youve never heard of that saying? I didnt mean your doctors patients btw, youve made me all concious now and ill be afraid to say it anymore

guess i've never heard of it, sorry there !

lol, it must be an Irish saying so