Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.08.04

Default 1.08.04

Please note, if you want to continue playing Omaha then make sure that you order your new serial code before installing this new update since Omaha will no longer work unless it is licensed. The current beta versions of 1.08 will let you use Omaha for free until April 30th. Those of you with no interest in Omaha can and should still update to this new version before the 30th

Download Link: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Purchase Info: http://www.holdemmanager.net/purchase.html

Roy

hi roy, sorry... quick question, dunno where else to post it?

any word on observed hand histories for the PLO aspect of HEM. it doesnt seem to be available in the 1.08 beta 31.

and if the answer is a simple 3 click process aka "you are a HEM newbie" then my apoligies =(

thank you in advance, looking forward to buying =)

Quote Originally Posted by royksoppin View Post
    hi roy, sorry... quick question, dunno where else to post it?

any word on observed hand histories for the PLO aspect of HEM. it doesnt seem to be available in the 1.08 beta 31.

and if the answer is a simple 3 click process aka "you are a HEM newbie" then my apoligies =(

thank you in advance, looking forward to buying =)
    As long as the site saves observed hands then you shouldn't have any issue - very few sites save observed hands though.

Roy

Hi, I started HEM this morning using one of the 1.07 releases that had the trial Table Scanner and PLO support. This morning all my auto import folders are gone, my HUD setup is gone and all the stats that I usually have diaplayed when I check filters and that.

I then tried installing the new version that you have in this thread and I am getting the following errors on a load of files when I try to install.

I am using Vista 64bit if that makes any difference

Any ideas?

how long does it take to get the new serial code? I'd like to get back to the grind :P

Do you have any idea when CardRunners/StoxPoker will offer the Omaha and Table Scanner release?

Quote Originally Posted by digiman View Post
    Hi, I started HEM this morning using one of the 1.07 releases that had the trial Table Scanner and PLO support. This morning all my auto import folders are gone, my HUD setup is gone and all the stats that I usually have diaplayed when I check filters and that.

I then tried installing the new version that you have in this thread and I am getting the following errors on a load of files when I try to install.

I am using Vista 64bit if that makes any difference

Any ideas?
    Restart your computer and run the update again

Is this the official 1.08 release link no more betas?. I am running 1.07 beta 21 right now.

Roy,

I am on of the folks who was only interested in Omaha and was told to buy HEM to get a licensce and then you would convert the licensce over to Omaha once we were out of Beta.

I sent an email as requested. I am just wondering if you will be sending back a response confirming the conversion or sending my something to let me know it was done. I am reluctant to download the official version until I know my Omaha won't stop working.

Thanks! Great product and great support!

Since there is a fee on Neteller transfers, I would like to use the Virtual Net+ to purchase the Omaha upgrade. Is that possible?