NOTE: LINK TO PREVIOUS 1.09.37 BETA IS HERE: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.09.37.exe
NOTE: LINK TO PREVIOUS 1.09.38 BETA IS HERE: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.09.38.exe
NOTE: LINK TO PREVIOUS 1.09.40 BETA IS HERE: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.09.40.exe
NOTE: LINK TO PREVIOUS 1.09.41 BETA IS HERE: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.09.41.exe
NOTE: LINK TO PREVIOUS 1.09.41 BETA IS HERE: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.09.42.exe
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Added Cake support for hands played after May 5th (new hand history format)
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Added support for Cereus 4 paid SNG's
* (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Live Tracking FTP and IPoker hands.
* (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Pre-flop odds in hand history window when cards go to showdown
* (1.09 Beta 1 HUD) Updated code to detect new Stars MTT/SNG client changes
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) New replayer interface
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Player preferences menu split into tabs and Tooltips added.
* (1.09 Beta 1 NEW) Replayer skin updated
* (1.09 Beta 1 SCANNER) Extended Trial 2 more weeks
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) FTP, Stars and other site 6Max tourneys now have $EV being calculated
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed bug in the $EV Adjusted report stat if you had a hand that was exactly 50.0% to win against one other hand and the two hands were not the same cards
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Very rarely a Cereus hand would have a player playing who did not appear in the seated / stack list and this would cause the hand to not import. This is now auto corrected
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) The Big Hands tab in the player analysis would only show the first 2 cards of Omaha hands
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue that could occur on a hand played at a large MTT if the total number of chips at the table was higher than apx 65 million
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Some Party Omaha tourney hands were importing as Holdem
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) Fixed bug where FTP Omaha Hi/Lo tourney summaries would come through as Holdem
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) ICM for FTP and other 6-max tournaments
* (1.09 Beta 1 BUG) 2p2 grabbing in hand history window fixes and improvements
* (1.09 Beta 3 SCANNER) Updated scanner to deal with Cereus Network changes
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) Transparency drop shadow fixed
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) Mucked card opacity fixed
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) More work on dimming folded players stats (live tracked sites only)
* (1.09 Beta 3 HUD) I-poker live tracking enabled
* (1.09 Beta 4 BUG) Fixed Cake import issue with hands using a 2009.06.08 date format instead of 2009/06/08 or 2009-06-08
* (1.09 Beta 4 BUG) Fixed EV bb/100 stat if you had a hand where you had exactly a 50.0% chance to win with no full split pot possibility
* (1.09 Beta 4 BUG) Betfair 6max SNG payouts changed to 60%/40% payouts
* (1.09 Beta 4 HUD) Added absolute/ub tracking and fixed some small stuff associated with tracking
* (1.09 Beta 4 SCANNER) Some fairly large performance improvements on client side scanning
* (1.09 Beta 4 SCANNER) Stars: removed "unjoin" when joining a table twice
* (1.09 Beta 4 SCANNER) Added columns to indicate cap, speed, deep, jackpot and ante tables
* (1.09 Beta 4 SCANNER) Added sound when scan finished
* (1.09 Beta 4 SCANNER) Fixed database connection problem when running the scanner
* (1.09 Beta 4 NEW) Added initial tourney support for Cake new hand history format
* (1.09 Beta 4 BUG) Fixed import issue with some Cake hands where stacks were > $1000
* (1.09 Beta 4 NEW) Added mucked card saving for Cake new hand history format
* (1.09 Beta 4 NEW) Added importing and exporting of bonuses and rakeback plans
* (1.09 Beta 4 NEW) Fixed Cake importing issue where for some hero's Cake masks out the players name in all lines except the Dealt To line.
* (1.09 Beta 5 HUD) Options fixes. Live tracking and Avg pot.
* (1.09 Beta 5 HUD) More logging for Party crash.
* (1.09 Beta 5 NEW) Ongame support for new hand history format (cash only)
* (1.09 Beta 5 SCANNER) Fixed player statistics retrieval for Everest
* (1.09 Beta 5 SCANNER) Added "Multi Fetch" option to speed up the scanning (See "Settings->Speed Settings")
* (1.09 Beta 6 NEW) Ongame cards shown (or otherwise recorded) are now saved into the hand
* (1.09 Beta 6 HUD) HUD detects and attaches to new Ongame client
* (1.09 Beta 6 HUD) HUD attached to Stars MTT's and SNG's after the Poker Stars update
* (1.09 Beta 6 HUD) More Party Poker fixes with HUD
* (1.09 Beta 6a HUD) More fixes related to Ongame and Stars client changes
* (1.09 Beta 6a NEW) Fixed issue where ongame tables would stop updating their hud stats after 5 minutes
* (1.09 Beta 7 HUD) Hopefully lag issues fixed. Make sure you are not enabling live tracking for any sites, if you had problems with previous builds.
* (1.09 Beta 7 HUD) Pre-fetch back for Stars tournaments.
* (1.09 Beta 7 NEW) William Hill players who have date issue due to the way that one site saves the date on some systems can close HM, edit the HoldemManager.Config changing <setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">False</setting>
to <setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">True</setting> and then relaunch and it will work.
* (1.09 Beta 7 NEW) You can now set the Default Tourney Buyin Amount and Default Tourney Rake Amount for sites like Everest and Ongame that do not include buyin amounts. This can be set under the Options Menu.
* (1.09 Beta 7 NEW) Added ongame tourney support for new hand history format. Please note that ongame tourney hands no longer include any tourney buyin, rake, finish or winning amounty details. Holdem Manager will use the default tourney buyin amount and try to calculate everything else based on that
* (1.09 Beta 7 BUG) Fixed split pot winnings bug for new ongame hand format
* (1.09 Beta 7 BUG) Fixed Between issue with auto rate form
* (1.09 Beta 8 NEW) Betfair 6max SNG's with 1000 chips to start are now detected properly and winnings paid out
* (1.09 Beta 8 NEW) You can now remove names from the "Change" list that normally includes all players you have recently looked at
* (1.09 Beta 8 BUG) Some actions in Absolute/UB hands now have the text "Preselection" in the line. This caused the hand to import in error and this has now been fixed
* (1.09 Beta 8 BUG) Player count in bottom of grid of Players tab was not accurate if you used filters
* (1.09 Beta 8 NEW) Added support for PT3 exported Tournament summaries
* (1.09 Beta 8 SCANNER) Extended trial for scanner for another 10 days - we will likely be launching this officially on July 1st
* (1.09 Beta 9 NEW) HM will now archive Ipoker MTT's throughout the tourney to ensure that when you change tables the HUD will see and attach to the new table. By moving the file ipoker will create a new file with the correct info in it.
* (1.09 Beta 9 BUG) Fixed issue importing Euro tourney hands from Stars Italian version. Previously it would record the tourney as unknown buyin
* (1.09 Beta 9 BUG) Pacific network uses non-standard notation for Fixed Limit hands causing the stakes to appear like they are half of what they should be. Fixed now
* (1.09 Beta 9 NEW) Replayer can now we resized when customizing
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Fixed hud crashing on replayer.
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Added cold-call 3 bet and open 4 bet stats
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Added Tournament M (under winnings). This should be accurate for FTP and Stars. I grab the blinds from the window title, but for other sites I use the blind and ante info from previous hands. So when the blinds go up, the figures will be wrong for one hand.
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Fixed a couple of hand parsing bugs for live tracking. Specifically when the small blind sits out and when someone stands up out of turn (well out of the betting turn)
* (1.09 Beta 9 HUD) Lots of work on popups for live tracked hands. I'm parsing the live hand and deciding which stats are relevant. E.g. You don't need to know someone's steal attempt % if they were in the BB, so I grey it out. On the other hand if they 3-bet vs a steal, that stat gets displayed in red. I have all the preflop stats done, but need to do some more work on post flop.