Number of Hands in Player Change option and number of actual hands returned differ
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Number of Hands in Player Change option and number of actual hands returned differ

As per attachment, you can see the hands window only returns 20 hands in the tourney tab while the player selection tab shows that I have 45 hands for this player nmaed "rockytumtum"?

I do not have any filters set either.

In cash tab it does not return any hands that is cause I do not have any hands for this player in cash games.

In HUD, apparently al lthe 45 hands statistics are not being shown. In HUD, the number hands displayed is only 20? I would like to see all the hands statistics included in HUD when this player arrives on my table including number of hands I have played with him in the past?

It does show for other palyers past number of hands in the HUD but I am not sure if the number is correct since for this player it is not showing 45 instead only 20?

Regards

Default Have I played only 20 hands with this player or 45?

Have I played only 20 hands with this player or 45?
    Which number is correct?

Is the player change selection window incorrectly showing number of hands as 45? Is it a bug?

Regards

Default The HUD stats do not move on POKER STARS if you are sitting out

It does work at Fultitl but not at Pokerstars?

Do I have to start playing straight way when I arrive at the table or can I wait to see how players are playing before sitting in?

When I start playing HUD number of hands etc stats move. When I sit out, the stats stop moving at Poker stars?

It works okay at Fultilt though.

Cheers

Default No answers yet?

I am awaiting for any suitable feedback.

Default Where do you get help on Holdem manager?

It seems the support is pathetic.
    I have this question posted for a couple of days and no response yet.

Is there any other channell where I can further pursue it?

Cheers

Default Is there any support for this software?

I am not getting any feedback?

Cheers

I would see if I could answer but i'm not sure I really understand the question.Can you re phrase it and be more specific.Also if you post a screen shot rather than something we have to down load to view I'm sure that has something to do with the lack of feedback.As far as support goes it way above average trust me!

Default How do you insert picture?

It is asking for a URL?

I tried to cut and paste the pciture in this box but nothing happens?

Default The exact issue.

I have clearly explianed the issue anywya I am explaining it again.

When you go to change player option to see hands/run reports etc, you will type in the player name and it will display the player and which site it is from and how many hands you have for him in the database.

In this instance for the palyer "rockytumtum" it displayes 45 hands.

Whne the hands are returned in the hands window it shows only 20 hands?

So which figure is correct? where are the other hands. I am pretty sure I have played 45 hands with this player.

Another issue as Pokerstar is that whne you are waiting for a seat at a particular table or if you were palyer there earlier and now have your status set as "Sit out" then the HUD stats that are displayed do not move. The number of hands that it shows is frozen to the time you were actually playing at the table and not sitting out. This is not the same case at Fultitl though.

You can observe a table and HID option will show you HUD stats moving.

Please let me know what you are unabel to understand before saying that support is great. Till now, I did nto get a single response from support!!!

This software seems to be full of bugs and the calculations are all missing/incorrect.

Cheers

MORNY will address your issue as soon as he sees it believe me.
    Any way it sounds like you have a filter running that is excluding the 20 hnds your talking about,so you need to check that.
    And correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think your allowed to datamine stars.I dont play there so I'm not sure.But if thats the case then thats the answer for that one.
    And for the url thing that means you need to use Image Shack/PhotoBucket or something simillar as far as photo sharing sites.
    Also here is guide for you to start with since your new to HM,and the FAQs are a very powerful tool if used/searched,that link is also bellow.
    New? - Start Here with the newbie guide to settings, Importing and the HUD http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=2
    Last edited by stretch00; 06-09-2009 at 03:44 AM.